7/10

Getting everyone into the jet was a struggle. Pepper decided to take the car with Happy, but Edwin was traveling with Tony. Alpine wasn't so sure about being brought into the jet, but Blue kept trying to tell him that it was a fun ride. Bucky carried him in after loading the bags into the jet. Bruce took the time to help strap everyone into their seats with the exception of Alpine was being carried by Bucky still. Anastasia was strapped into a seat beside Blue who was whining that he wasn't being carried as well. You heard Anastasia mumble something about shoes, and Snow gave a warning growl and started telling her about how it was important not to destroy her mommy's things.
Bucky spent most of the flight cooing to Alpine and telling him how good of a job he was doing. Alpine was whimpering inside of your head, but you told him to listen to his papa, and that he was doing a good job.
As soon as the plane landed, Tony opened the back hatch and went to get Edwin from the copilot chair and held him protectively. He grabbed his one bag and looked at everyone expectantly. Nat quickly unbuckled and then picked up Anastasia before Bruce stood up. He quickly unbuckled all of the wolves before he grabbed his overnight bag. You picked up Blue while Bucky grabbed the bag he had packed and all of you followed Tony out of the jet. You walked across the tarmac to the building and glared at the drab grey doors as you got close. As you walked into the building with all of the wolves flanking your group you saw a few Shield agents stop and stare. You saw Tony just give them a level gaze before he started leading the way to your bedrooms.
"I'll see you both in the lab in ten minutes" Tony said over his shoulder to you and Bruce.
"I'll just get my gingersnap and baby girl settled in" Bruce nodded and made his way to his room. You stopped in front of your room and unlocked the door before opening it. The four larger wolves slipped past you and went to jump on the bed. You sighed heavily and walked in before setting Blue down on the bed. Bucky brought in the bag and dropped it on the dresser before he set Alpine down gingerly on the wood topped dresser.
"I've got to go" you rubbed your stomach absentmindedly, turning to look at Bucky.
"But you'll be right back" he smirked, closing the distance between the two of you. He grabbed you by the back of your neck and pulled you in slowly as his lips descended upon yours in a lingering, but sensuous kiss. "If we didn't have all the kids, I'd be worshiping you tonight" he leaned in more and whispered in the cusp of your ear.
"I'd be worshiping you too, Sargent" you whispered back.
"There are children present" Snow barked and you took a few steps back.
"I'd better get going," you sighed regretfully.
"I'll get the pack settled, and bring them out for the night. We need a cat box here" he frowned.
"Maybe you can borrow one of the cars from Fury and run to the grocery store?" you asked a little hopefully. "Get him some kibble while he's here" you added.
"I'll come see you when I'm all done if you aren't back yet" he closed the distance between you both and gave you a lingering kiss on the lips. "I love you" he reminded you.
"I love you too, Bucky bear" you cooed to him.

You ended up being in the lab past ten at night, and you only realized the time because Nat, Pepper and Bucky all came in at the same time as if they were a united front to tell the three of you to put work down for the night. You saw Tony and Bruce had a guilty look on their faces, while you couldn't help but smile.
"Where's Happy?" you asked with a slight giggle.
"In his room, watching his stories" Pepper gave a slight smirk. "It's time to take a break" she clapped her hands together like Tony would.
"By break, she means it's bedtime, and I want my snuggles," Nat added, crossing her arms.
"We also might need to fight for space on the bed," Bucky added with a grin. "Come on, you need a shower" he added with a bit of a mischievous smirk in his eye.
"I don't smell" you raised your arm and sniffed at your armpit. "Oof, okay. Maybe a shower" you quickly agreed to it.
"You still smell like flowers" Bucky came over and audibly sniffed at the side of your neck before planting a kiss on the tender flesh. You giggled as his arms snaked around you and he set his chin on your shoulder and watched as you started taking off your gloves. Bruce gave the compound another stir before he started taking off his gloves.
"It should be fine until morning," he decided.
"Good, that means I can take my beautiful future wife to bed" Bucky rubbed his hand over your lower stomach, circling the small baby bump.
"Come on Tony, turn it off" Pepper walked over to him. Nat stayed by the door with her arms crossed.
"I'm coming" Tony sighed and closed off the computer screens.
"I miss the compound lab" Bruce muttered as he walked away, snapping his gloves off and putting them in the garbage. He paused by the door to hang up his white lab coat and you leaned back into Bucky to signal you were going to move in a moment, and you could feel all of his hard muscles pressing into you. He finally backed up slightly, and you threw your gloves into the garbage before putting your white lab coat up on the rack as well. Bucky reached for your hand immediately to bring you to walk closer beside him. Tony turned out the lights and followed everyone into the hallway. You paused for a moment as you all started heading back to the bedrooms.
"What is it, Songbird?" Nat asked you gently.
"I'm hungry" you flushed slightly.
"I picked you up some snacks for while we are here" Bucky spoke up and you smiled at him.
"A man after my heart" you cooed to him.
"I'll never stop chasing it" he pulled you in closer.