Wolfsbane

Waking up in the morning you didn't have that usual nausea, in fact you felt perfectly fine. You stretched slightly in Bucky's strong arms, feeling the chill of the morning air hitting your naked skin. Bucky flexed his arms around you and gave the top of your head a quick kiss. He seemed to be anticipating that you were going to vault yourself out of bed, but you didn't.
"Good morning" Bucky's voice came out raspy.
"Good morning, my love," you whispered, giving him a kiss on the chest. "I'm still tired," you yawned.
"Sorry, I needed to get in a few rounds since the pack wasn't here" he chuckled, and was obviously not ashamed. Neither were you, if you were going to be honest about it.
"I should go help Stevie take the pack out" you mumbled against Bucky's chest.
"He's got it. Maybe he will run into Deborah" he started to say, but felt your skin getting hot and chuckled nervously. "I'm kidding. I know the pack doesn't like her"
"Don't bring her up again" you growled, pulling out of his grasp quickly, feeling a bit upset at the fact that he even brought up her name.
"Doll, don't be like that" he immediately regretted teasing you.
"I'm going to wash up" you quipped and headed to the bathroom, grabbing your t-shirt off of the floor and putting it on as you headed towards the door. You walked in and closed the door firmly behind you, and you heard Bucky sigh from his spot on the bed.
"I'm sorry" he called through the door and you went about doing your business, not bothering with a response. "Baby doll" he came closer to the door and you flushed the flush and headed to wash your hands. "Honey?" he called through the door, and you continued to ignore him. You were trying to keep your temper from flaring, knowing that your flame ability would come out again. "Can you come out here?" he asked as you started putting lotion on your face.
"No" you growled.
"Baby..." he drifted off, knocking on the door, and you could hear him pressing his body against the door. "I'm sorry. For the record, I don't like her either"
"Yeah, but I have to live in the same building as her" you growled again, the ending of your sentence coming out as a slight hiss.
"But not for much longer, I'm sure the new serum will work" his voice sounded hopeful. You huffed a little bit and started putting on your makeup, maintaining a stony silence. "You know that right?" he asked softly.
"It doesn't feel like it anymore. It's taking too long" you pouted as you finished with your foundation and started with light eye makeup.
"Baby doll, it's you and the two brains. You've got this. Can I come in?" Bucky asked softly through the door.
"Do not bring up Deborah again" you warned him and he swiftly came through the door as you finished with your eye makeup. He immediately came to an empty space on the bathroom counter and hopped up wearing only his boxers. He looked at you with puppy eyes and pouted his lips in a request for a kiss. "Too soon" you quipped.
"Please" he pouted, and gave you his flirty smile before puckering up his lips again. You sighed and gave him a quick, and chaste kiss on his lips before pulling away again. He gave a victorious smile and leaned back against the mirror, and started watching you curiously as you finished putting on your makeup. You finished with a lip gloss, and put all your makeup away. "What's the plan for today?" he asked as you finished.
"I have to work in the lab" you reminded him as you turned on your heel and headed back out the door. He hopped off the bathroom counter and followed you closely as you went to go get a change of clothes. "You should unpack your suitcase, and actually move into the bedroom a little more" you gave a simple smile over your shoulder at him.
"I'm coming in to watch you work as soon as I'm done" he warned you.
"I have a feeling you aren't the only one" you sighed, pulling out a set of lavender lingerie and quickly putting them on. Bucky hummed as he watched you get dressed, and he snapped your bra closed. He put on a pair of fresh black boxers, dark blue jeans, and a white t-shirt. You pulled out a pair of light blue jeans and a printed band t-shirt. You slipped on your red converse sneakers, and Bucky put on his boots and you both sighed as you finished dressing.
"Come on, let's go see the team" Bucky reached out and took your hand.
"And no more..." you started with a bit of a glare.
"I already know" Bucky chuckled and opened the bedroom door. You quickly grabbed your phone and headed out.