Leather

"Bedroom, now" Bucky took on an authoritative tone and you bit your bottom lip as though you were deciding on whether or not to listen. He took quick strides towards you and you broke out into a giggle and ran into the bedroom, looking back over your shoulder to see him quick on your heels. You could already feel the heat pooling between your legs, knowing he was already in his Alpha mode. You got to the center of the room and turned to look at him wantonly and he closed the distance between the two of you and rested his forehead against yours, while his hands went to either side of your hips and he pulled you in close. "Do you know the things you do to me?" he spoke in a hushed whisper. You gave a slight giggle, tracing her hands along his chest, down to his abdomen and when you got to his gym pants, you coyly pulled back on the elastic band and peeked down with a hum.
"I have a small idea" you snapped the band and brought your hand up to the side of his cheek and gazed up into his eyes.
"There's nothing down there that's small" he growled slightly.
"Of that I'm sure, I didn't think you'd fit the first time" you agreed quickly.
"Where there's a will, there's a way" he dipped his head in and claimed your lips while his hands played with the sides of your panties. You felt a small bit of tension before there was the sound of ripping material and you had sudden relief as you felt your panties fall off of you and onto the floor. He kissed you hard, his nose brushing against your own before his tongue plunged past your lips You hummed into the kiss, and ran your nails across his back causing him to groan. You brought one hand up to pull slightly at his hair and both of his hands went to your hips again after roaming your back and he pulled up, causing you to do a small hop and he balanced your weight while you wrapped your legs around his waist. He carried you easily towards the bed and turned so your back was towards it, and gracefully bent you backwards until your back touched the mattress. He pulled back from the kiss and smirked at you and you arched an eyebrow.
"Where do you think you're going?" you purred to him as he took a step back.
"Stay there" he commanded and he went into the closet, coming out a few moments later with his brown leather belt, and a white pillowcase and you looked at him in surprise. "Your safe word is going to be wolves" he strode towards you with an almost catlike grace. You barely registered what was happening. He pushed you into the center of the bed, and crawled over your body and grabbed your wrists, bringing them to the headboard and with the soft slap of leather, he tied your wrists between two loops, and secured you to the headboard. He ran his finger along the side of the leather to make sure it wasn't too tight, but it was secure. You watched him curiously, biting softly on your bottom lip and pulled slightly to test it.
"Look forward" he ordered you softly, "And close your eyes" he continued. You dutifully closed your eyes, before seeing him carefully fold the pillowcase into a blindfold and he wrapped it around your head, covering your eyes.
"What are you up to?" you couldn't help yourself.
"I'm getting my fill tonight" his voice came out strong with desire. With your eyesight gone you were left with your other four senses to rely on, and his hands slowly traveled up and down your body. You could feel the calluses on his right hand, while his left vibranium hand was completely smooth. He stopped to toy with your breasts with feather light touches until you arched your back in response, wanting so much more. You felt the distinct scratch of his beard before his mouth went around your right nipple, and his one hand held your breast sturdy, while his other hand toyed with your other breast. He sucked at the flesh until your nipple was taught, and he moved to the other breast, humming happily to himself. You let out a soft moan in response, and he chuckled to himself.
"How are you feeling, sugar?" he asked, his voice raspy.
"So good" you cried as his teeth brushed against your hard nipple.
"I'd better keep you that way" he mused to himself and started kissing a trail down your stomach. His hands moved to your hips, then to your legs and he pulled them apart so he could settle his body between them. You quickly adjusted your posture, and he started kissing the inside of your thigh, sucking softly at the skin and leaving small kiss marks in his wake. You could feel them coming out on your skin already. You clenched your legs together, bringing him in closer and heard him chuckle to himself. He put his left vibranium arm across your hips, bringing the hand down to pull back at the hood of your clit, exposing you even more to him. He leaned down and gave a soft kiss against your vulva before licking a long strip between your lower lips, and flicking his tongue against your clit causing you to cry out in surprise.
"I can't wait for you to have my baby" he whispered, giving you another long lick, and flick with his tongue. You bucked your hips against his face, completely enraptured with his movements. He settled in and started to lick, suck, and nipple at your oversensitive bundle of nerves, causing you to cry out again as you rolled your hips with the movement of his tongue. His right hand came up between your legs and he started pumping in two fingers into your heated core, thrusting them in and out slowly to start, stopping when he was deep inside you and curling his fingers while giving your clit a stronger flick. You cried out again, still riding his face for all your worth as you started steadily chasing your climax.
"James!" you cried out as you felt the first orgasm take hold of you.
"That's right baby doll, ride my face" he whispered to you before he went back to concentrating on your clit again. You continued to move your hips with each thrust of his fingers. You felt like you couldn't handle much more pleasure, but at the same time, you knew Bucky. He had a tendency to get more orgasms out of you than you thought possible. You let out a whimper as you felt a second orgasm oncoming, and he curled his fingers again. The dam burst and you cried out his name again. He pulled back, only went back to leaving small kiss marks on your lower stomach, releasing his hold on your hips. He was giving you a few minutes to come down from your blissful high.
"Bucky..." you finally caught your breath.
"Catch your breath," he murmured against your lower stomach. "You're going to need it in a minute," he warned.
"But I want you now" you whimpered, dying to feel him inside of you again.
"You're going to have me, on that you have my word" he started kissing a trail up your stomach towards your breasts again, taking a moment to fondle them and suckle on each of them. He slowly made his way up towards your lips again and you bucked your hips against him, trying to urge him to keep moving. He gave a slow chuckle and claimed your lips again, no longer taking his time with pushing his tongue past your lips. You hummed as his tongue danced with your own, and he took dominance in the kiss. His hands worshiped your body as he continued to kiss you, finding every nook and cranny and blessing it with his touch. You arched and mewed against him, wanting more and feeling that it would never be enough.
"You are my heart, and my soul" he pulled back from the kiss, whispering to you.
"I love you" you whispered back. "Please..." you arched your back again.
He took his time memorizing your lips, and you pulled at the belt that held you prisoner. You so badly wanted to touch him, show him how much you needed him. He nipped at your bottom lip and pulled back as though to warn you to stop squirming. He finally moved away, and you heard the fabric of his pants and boxers hit the floor and you wanted to cry out in relief as his body settled between your legs again. He claimed your lips and you felt him start to push into your core at the same time. You spread your legs wider, beckoning him to come in faster however he held his slow and steady pace. Your body shifted and adjusted as he completely sheathed himself inside of you, bottoming out and he paused in the kiss to press his forehead against yours. His hands came up and pulled off the blindfold and you gazed into his steel blue eyes with all the love in the world, and him gazing back just as lovingly. You wrapped your legs around his hips and he slowly started moving within you and you gave a soft cry.
"You've got more than that for me" he chuckled and snapped in his hips a little harder making you cry out louder. He would pull out so it was barely just the tip inside of you, and he would snap his hips in hard in an almost dominating manner. With each thrust you let out a cry, and he seemed to revel in it. He slowly picked up the pace, and brought one hand down to toy with your clit, rubbing in circular motions bringing you to ecstasy again, and you screamed out his name, wondering if you would ever stop feeling like your body was in complete bliss. His movements started becoming sloppy as he slid in and out of you, snapping in his hips each time. The sound of skin against skin filling the room with his grunts and moans while you continued to cry out, his name a prayer on your lips.
"One more, come on doll" he grunted, and you looked up at him seeing he was holding back from cumming until you did. "Give me one more" he commanded and you saw stars as he rubbed in just the right way and you screamed out his name, pulling your body up slightly by the belt and he lost his rhythm before he cried out your name and you felt him release into you. Hot ropes of cum you could feel painting your walls and you could barely move. Bucky relaxed against you, leaning down to kiss you softly in a promising manner. His body weight slightly on you, and you hummed in pleasure, your body still pulsing. He remained sheathed inside of you as he started peppering kisses down the side of your neck, giving it a soft bite on your collarbone.
"I'll let you have a nap, but we aren't done yet" he warned you, pulling himself out of you and he reached for the belt and untied you. He took a moment to inspect your wrists, giving the reddened skin soft kisses. He got up from the bed and went to the washroom to grab a warm washcloth and came back to wipe down the inside of your thighs and your vulva. You hissed at the sensation, feeling overly sensitive and he gave an almost apologetic smile, but you could tell he was proud of himself. He wiped himself off, and brought the washcloth back into the bathroom to hang up before he came back to the bed and he pulled the blanket over you and slipped in beside you. You immediately turned on your side and nuzzled into his chest and he gave you a kiss on the forehead.
"I love you" he whispered and you hummed in response, slowly falling asleep to the sound of his beating heart.