Farmer's market

You weren't as sick as usual the following morning, and felt well rested but just nauseous as you got dressed for the day. You picked out a pair of high waisted light blue jeans, a white t-shirt that was form fitting, and your red converse sneakers. Bucky had come in and put on his dark blue jeans, and a black t-shirt and his black boots, and was out of the closet a lot quicker than you were. You came out and wrapped your arms around his strong chest as he had his back to you with the balcony door open and was looking out and watching for Cloud, Melody, and Blue to come back from going to the bathroom. His hands came up and rested on your clasped hands and he relaxed into your hold.
"How are you feeling?" he asked, his voice a little bit raspy.
"Nauseous, but I'm willing to try and have breakfast and go for a walk" your words were muffled into his back, and you gave him a kiss on the back of the neck.
"That's what I like to hear" Bucky chuckled slightly, and pulled one of your hands up so he could kiss your knuckles. "Are you ready to go right after breakfast?"
"I think I just want to put on some makeup first" you sighed softly, leaning into him.
"You don't need makeup, doll. I think you look just as beautiful without it" he shook his head in resignation.
"Just a little bit" you hummed and turned around to go back to the bathroom and start with your makeup. You went with light makeup, with minimal concealer. You chose light tan's for your eyelids, and a pink lipgloss to create a nice pout. When you came back out, Bucky had already gone and retrieved Snow and Jasper's steaks and was just putting it down in the living room.
"We want to come with you today" Melody announced quickly. "I want to see the humans too"
"We?" you cocked an eyebrow, speaking out loud for Bucky's benefit.
"I want to come too" Cloud sat at your feet. "You always bring the pup, but I would feel safer coming with you both" he added.
"Cloud and Melody want to join us" you looked up at Bucky with a small smile.
"We will have to borrow one of the SUV's again," Bucky decided. "I don't mind. I'll hold their leashes. Will it be too much for you though, Melody?" He looked at her expectantly.
"I need the experience" Melody sat at his feet and gave a soft bark.
"She says she needs the experience" you repeated for his benefit.
"Alright" Bucky nodded, and put three leashes with your purse on the couch. "But if it gets to be too much, you have to say something" he looked at her worriedly.
"She's going to do well, I'm sure of it" Cloud gave a small bark, and you repeated it to Bucky. Bucky nodded and put his hand in the small of your back.
"Let's get you to breakfast, you need to eat doll," Bucky whispered softly and you nodded, following his lead out into the hallway.

At the breakfast table, Bucky filled your plate and sat closely beside you as you ate, looking at you often to make sure that you were doing okay. He was worried that the morning sickness would come back, and you wouldn't be feeling well enough to go anymore. You gave him a soft smile, and ate everything that you could trying to focus on keeping your food down.
"Are you going to the farmer's market again today?" Wanda asked, breaking the silence as you finished.
"We are. Cloud, Blue and Melody are joining us" you gave a wan smile.
"That's exciting. Melody hasn't gone out in public besides the announcement" Nat perked up.
"Blue is getting better with being in public. I'm sure Melody can handle it" Bucky gave a small smile.
"She will," you nodded in agreement.
"Are you picking up anything specific?" Vision seemed curious.
"Just toys for the wolves usually" you gave a soft sigh. "I would pick up strawberries and peaches, but I don't have a fridge at Shield"
"Fury has assigned us permanent rooms going forward" Tony spoke up.
"Oh?" you asked curiously, momentarily forgetting that this was brought up before.
"You mentioned that, I packed enough for a few weeks this time" Bruce nodded.
"Oh, that's right. I did too" you flushed a little bit. "Will they have fridges?" you asked curiously.
"I doubt it, but I'll buy you one this week" Tony gave a fatherly smile at you.
"I can afford it, I think" you blushed.
"Let me spoil my protege" Tony shook his head in response. "Besides, I'd rather know you have something to eat in your room if you start missing meals again. Pick up the strawberries and peaches. Maybe a little extra fruit for the week" he started playing on his phone. He hummed for a few moments and then smirked to himself. "Done, it's being delivered tonight before we get there. Fury had a few extra, and will have one cleaned and placed in your quarters"
"Thank you, Tony" you gave a grateful smile. Bucky reached over and placed his hand on your thigh, and rubbed it gently as though to remind you he was still there. You were both enjoying each other's company while you still could. You took out your phone and looked at the team mission docket for the week and saw Bucky was on a few missions with Clint and Nat. You frowned a little, wondering who was going to take care of the pups.
"Who's going to take care of the pup's while you're on missions?" you arched an eyebrow.
"The boys agreed to take care of them since they won't be on missions the day I am" Bucky gave a proud smile that he was ahead of you on this one. "I promised to go out and bring them supper one night like you used to with Melody and Blue. I just need to be able to find them"
"Follow the webbing" you gave a small smile. "Peter uses a lot of webbing in the area that he and Pietro are staying in," you added in a knowledgeable tone.
"I'll keep that in mind" Bucky smiled in response and finished his breakfast. "Are you ready to go?" he asked expectantly.
"I just need to grab my purse" you nodded and went to put the dishes away. You had to stand at the sink for a moment, feeling an overwhelming urge to be sick again. You thought about having permanent quarters at Shield, and it gave you anxiety, because that meant that you would be working there a lot longer than you initially intended, and you liked being at home with your pack and your Bucky.
"Don't forget to check in with your mom sometime today" Nat reminded you.
"I won't" you promised, and took out your phone, sending her a quick text that you were still working at Shield for the time being. She didn't respond right away, but you figured you would take some pictures at the farmer's market and send them to her so she could see that you were doing just fine.
"We should pack some books for you to read in an overnight bag" Bucky broke you from your musings.
"That would be appreciated. It feels like I'm moving in, and I don't want to give them that idea. I like being at home, and I miss my cabin" you sighed softly.
"We will get back to the cabin soon enough. We will need two SUV's to bring the whole pack though" he chuckled.
"I really need to look into getting something besides my old truck" you huffed.
"We will find a vehicle that will work for us, as a couple. Did you want me to reach out to a contractor about doing the renovations, see what idea's they come up with for the cabin?" he asked a little hopefully.
"Oh would you?" you asked quickly, with a smile on your face.
"I've got you doll" Bucky nodded.