Bucky's moment

In all your life, you had never felt so beautiful, and as you stood in front of the full-length mirror you watched mama and Wanda stand behind you and tearing up. You wore a long Whimsical and light, A-line bridal dress featuring a sweetheart neckline with off the shoulder detachable straps accented with softly ruched English net that flattered your waistline. Light blue sequined floral appliqués cascaded down the skirt while a slit was revealed underneath the English net overlay. The style was complete with a chapel length train. You took in a deep breath and looked in awe of the light makeup that was designed to highlight your eyes, with light browns and pinks that made you feel like a fairy tale princess. Your hair was down in light waves around your face, with slight curls, with a tiara on top of your head of roses and hummingbirds. You had your diamond rose earrings on, and your diamond rose necklace that offset the outfit completely. You looked down at your light blue satin three inch heels with the diamond encrusted stem. Your nails had a french manicure, with little white flowers on your thumbs as a little extra to add to the design.
"My baby" mama sniffled slightly.
"That's my companion" Cloud puffed out his chest proudly.
"Do you think he will like it?" you asked a little unsurely.
"Oh he won't know what to do with himself" Wanda assured you as she dabbed her eyes that were welling up with tears.
"He's your mate, he'll approve. You look like a princess" mama assured you as well. "I can't wait to see the look on his face," she added quickly.
A knock came at the door and Wanda turned around and answered it in her dark blue A-Line satin dress with the sweetheart neckline that went to her knees. She was also wearing a pair of matching pumps to yours, only without the diamonds on the stem.
"Knock knock!" Nat came in as soon as Wanda started opening the door. "Oh wow! Look at you three!" she said in surprise wearing a little black number and stiletto heels. "Mama, are you crying?" she asked, looking concerned.
"Just look at my baby all grown up" mama sniffled again.
"Oh mama" you went to give her a hug bug she jumped back.
"No, I'll ruin your dress" she shook her head.
"But not mine, come here" Nat came over and wrapped her arms around her.
"And just like that I adopted another one" mama held her in a warm embrace.
"Aww, thank you mama" Nat cooed to her. "I just came up to warn you that Happy is on his way up. Pepper, Aunt Melanie and Annette are putting him to work first by putting all their bags in the trunk. I already brought down mine" Nat said over mama's shoulder.
"I should grab my bags" you started to move away from the mirror.
"I don't think so, you need to wait. Besides, we don't want to ruin the surprise for everyone" she giggled. "Pietro is driving them back to the compound, and then we will take the white limo," she added. You nodded in understanding, and ran your hand over your pregnancy bump, noticing that it wasn't showing too much with the style of the dress. You rubbed your belly in clockwise motions and hummed the same lullabye mama used to sing to you as a child.
"Are you alright now mama?" Nat asked as mama pulled back.
"I've got my girls, I'm good" mama nodded, wiping her tears.
"I'm going to head downstairs and let Happy know he can come up and get your things ladies. I'll see you at the wedding!" she said in a singsong voice. She quickly left the room and you held your breath as you looked in the mirror again.

Bucky was nervous. He had spent the morning trying to make sure the wedding planner had everything perfect, using the table center's and the gifts at each seat. The room was freshly painted a crisp white, with navy blue accents. The soft white padded chairs at the tables and in front of the center stage were all decorated with navy blue and light blue bows were around the room. The centerpieces of blue and white roses perfectly accented the white table cloths. Each place sitting had the gift bag so carefully put together by the team. By the floor to ceiling windows at the end there was an archway made of birch trees, and littered with roses and ivy with several chairs front and center on either side of a white carpet down the center aisle. At the end of each row of chairs there were flower arrangements adorning the last chair. Fairy lights dropped down from the ceiling giving the room a whimsical and romantic feeling.
He stood in his black tuxedo, and light blue tie looking around the room again to make sure everything was just perfect.
Last night when he had snuck off, it hadn't gone unnoticed by Loki, however with Steve he seemed perfectly unaware. All of the wolves had been groomed earlier, along with Alpine and were waiting for you to arrive. Uncle Brad's family's companions were groomed as well. The only one that didn't really get groomed was Soren, and he was perfectly happy with that. Uncle Brad had taken the time to talk to all of the pups and wolves that they had to be on their best behavior and were playing with some toys in the corner of the room quietly together.
"Looks like this is it" Steve came up to Bucky with a grin on his face.
"Finally" Bucky sighed heavily. "What if she doesn't show up?" he asked in a panic.
"She looks at you like you are the most important person in her whole world. She's coming" Steve reassured him.
"I still can't believe Tony talked Uncle Brad into wearing the helmet for the ceremony" Bucky chuckled after a moment as he watched Tony and Bruce finish setting up the computer behind the altar. Speakers were already at the end of the stage to the left and right so everyone could hear the wolves responses.
"Look who's here!" Steve pointed at the doorway to show Clint and his family coming in, dressed in their best clothes and Zephyr trailing behind them.
"We wouldn't miss this for the world," Clint said, coming over. He hugged Bucky briefly and stood back. "Even had Zephyr groomed for the occasion" he smirked at his wolf. Zephyr went over to see the rest of the wolves with his tail wagging excitedly. Uncle Brad took a moment to walk over and explain the rules to Zephyr while Clint brought Bucky's attention back to him. "You didn't have enough on your registry, so we had to wing it a little" he smirked, as Laura put a large box on the gift table. Lila, Nathaniel and Cooper saw Austin and Justin and made their way over to introduce themselves while Laura came over with a broad smile on her face.
"Bucky! How does it feel to almost be married?" Laura asked.
"So good to see you again Laura" Bucky quickly gave her a hug.
"Do we just sit anywhere?" Laura asked, taking a step back.
"I'll show you to your seat" Steve perked up and offered his arm. "Right this way" he added softly leading her away.
"That's my queue" Clint padded Bucky on the shoulder and followed Steve.
Sam came next with his sister Sarah who had flown in for the occasion with her two sons AJ and Cass. AJ and Cass quickly made their way over to the other kids while Sarah had barely a moment to say hi to Bucky and thank him for the invitation before she was seated as well. Bucky started to pace a little bit, wondering if you were okay, and if you were on your way yet. Morgan came in the door while Bucky was pacing and made his way right over.
"Hey stranger!" Morgan grinned happily.
"Morgain!" Bucky held out his hand and they quickly shook. "How are you? How is Shield?"
"It's been great. Thank you for inviting us. This is the lovely Penelope" Morgan pointed to his wife who was wearing a pink blouse and skirt.
"Yes, thank you for inviting us. I've finally been starting to lose weight again since we haven't been getting those delicious pies anymore" Penelope giggled, and her blond hair bounced and her blue eyes sparkled.
"How's my baby girl?" Morgan asked Bucky.
"She's good. She's supposed to be on her way" Bucky smiled. "I can't wait to see her"
"You and I both! I saw her so much, and now I barely see her at all except in the papers" Morgan chuckled. "I was damn proud to see her in the paper." he added.
"We both were, and look at all the wolves!" Penelope looked over in awe.
"We have more outside" Bucky gave a half smile. "All thanks to my girl Y/N" he added.
"Is she happy?" Morgan asked in all seriousness.
"Very" Bucky nodded.
"Good, that's all we care about" he smiled. "Now where do I sit?" he asked.
"You've got a good spot on the bride's side, Steve will show you" Bucky pointed at Steve who came over quickly.
Bucky started pacing the room again, while the team and the kids all found their seats. The companions came over to sit close by, and the pups all made their way over to their humans. Eventually Annette, Aunt Melanie, Nat, Pepper and Pietro came in and Bucky felt hope swell in his chest. Happy came next and Bucky rushed to the front where Uncle Brad was already standing ready and waiting. They all found their seats quickly before Steve joined Bucky at the front of the room. Snow, Jasper, Blue and Alpine all came to stand at Bucky's side and Uncle Brad gave a chuckle.
"What is it?" Bucky asked curiously.
"Blue and Alpine don't like their bow ties" Uncle Brad smirked. "They are tolerating it for now" he added.
The wedding photographer came around and got pictures and the pianist waited patiently. Finally Happy came in and gave a nod before finding his seat. Bucky nodded to the pianist and they started to play the song "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. He swallowed and rubbed his hands against his pants in anticipation.
Wanda suddenly came into view with a small bouquet of roses in her hands and she slowly made her way down the aisle, stopping only momentarily to wink at Vision who gave a wan smile in return. She stood on the bride's side of the altar and smiled. Next came Cloud and he slowly made his way down the aisle and stopped at the end in front of Bucky and bowed his snowy white head. Bucky knew what this meant, and he got down on his knees and pressed his forehead against Cloud's. He stood back up and Cloud took his spot at the bride's side, in front of Wanda.
The wedding music changed and Bucky looked up expectantly and he lost his breath as tears welled up in his eyes. There you were with your large bouquet of flowers, slowly making your way down the aisle. He could barely tear his eyes away to wipe them. He felt like the luckiest man alive.
Finally, his day had finally come.