Second Doctor's visit

Waking up in the morning, you were tangled in the blankets and cemented between five wolves, a small kitten, and a very firm sleeping super soldier. You pulled back the blanket and took a gulp of air, wondering how you kept getting cuddled under the blankets every night. You wriggled on the bed, and you felt Bucky's arms tighten around you even more and you giggled.
"Now I know you aren't trying to get away without my good morning kiss" Bucky's voice filled the room and you giggled again.
"I wouldn't dream of it" you cooed to him, and he pulled the blanket down and you gave an involuntary shiver at the sudden cool air that hit you.
"Get up here" he gestured with his head. You wriggled and finally slid on top of his chest and moved up until you were right in front of his face. You leaned down and gave him a quick, but chaste kiss on the lips. He chuckled, and held you firmly in place. "You can do better than that" he smiled good naturedly and you gave him a lingering kiss that he quickly deepened and you hummed happily, and moved your hips against him without thinking. He gave a soft moan and brought his hands down to cup your ass. You felt him hard beneath you, and could feel through the bond that he wanted you. You admittedly wanted him too, but you also knew you were pressed for time. You had to get all your luggage out to the jet, as well as get to your appointment with Doctor Cho before you left for the week.
"Better?" you pulled back with a soft whisper.
"I swear to God when you come home, I'm not letting you go" he rubbed his nose against yours. "And you are coming home this weekend, come Hell or high water. I will come to Shield to get you myself"
"You just need to focus on being safe for me." You gave him another quick kiss on the lips. "Hell hath no fury if someone even thinks of touching you."
"You aren't going into the field" Bucky shook his head, taking on a serious tone.
"Something happens to you, watch me. So make sure nothing happens" you gave him a hard kiss on the lips and squirmed off of him, heading for the bathroom. You gave a slight shiver again as your feet hit the cool wood floors and you made your way quickly there and shut the door behind you. You heard Bucky give a bit of a growl, but you promptly ignored it, knowing deep in your heart that if something did happen, you wouldn't be able to control yourself. You quickly went about doing your business, and came out to give Bucky a moment to relieve his bladder as well. He gave you a kiss on your cheek on his way passing you by, and you headed to the closet grabbing one of your band t-shirts and a pair of jeans, quickly putting them on. You waited patiently for Bucky to come back out, and you headed back in to put on your makeup. You just went for a natural look before packing away your makeup kit to bring with you to Shield. You knew Bucky's soaps were still at Shield, so you weren't worried about packing anything like that. You brought out your kit and Bucky glowered at it.
"What?" you asked, seeing he was standing by the balcony door and the wolves were gone. You assumed he had let them outside.
"I don't like that you are leaving," he admitted softly.
"We will talk every night, and I'm coming right back to you" you dropped your kit on the already made bed and walked towards him. You wrapped your arms around his firm chest and nuzzled in slightly.
"Promise?" he asked, a little hopefully.
"It's just another mission, my love" you gave him a soft kiss on his chest. You reached up and pulled his black t-shirt collar to the side slightly to double check that your mark was still there. The bruise was already faded and you frowned slightly.
"What?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.
"My mark is almost gone already" you pouted.
"What are you waiting for?" he leaned down to you. You gave him a questioning gaze and he gave you his flirty smile in return. You kept the shirt pulled to the side and gave the spot a soft kiss before sucking on it, nibbling once in a while. He just wrapped his arms around you, allowing you to leave your mark to your heart's content. You pulled back and observed he had a large hickey and you nodded to yourself feeling pleased. "Thank you" he winked at you when you looked up at him.
"Thank you" you cooed to him. You heard a scratch at the door and looked over to see Blue was at the door already.
"Mama" Alpine came into the room around the same time.
"What's wrong, Alpine?" you asked, turning towards him.
"Do you and Papa have to go?" he came closer and crawled up Bucky's pant leg, making his way to the recently marked shoulder and sat down, looking between you both. Bucky opened the balcony door and the five wolves came back in quickly.
"Yes Alpine, we have to go. But Wanda, one of my best friends is going to be keeping an eye on you and the pack" you reached up and scratched him under the chin.
"What's he saying?" Bucky whispered to you.
"He wants to know if we really have to go," you whispered back.
"I'm sorry Alpine" Bucky turned his head and gave him a scratchy kiss. "I'll be back tonight though" he promised.
"Can I play with Alpine yet?" Blue demanded.
"No, you're too big" Alpine gave a soft hiss. "You'll hurt me"
"I can be gentle," Blue whimpered, lowering his head. He laid down on the floor and flipped onto his back, exposing his stomach to Alpine.
"He just needs a little more time, Blue," Cloud said wisely. "I won't be able to be here to watch you this week pup, so you need to behave yourself and listen to the pack"
"You're going with mama again, aren't you?" Blue rolled back onto his stomach and gave a whine. You couldn't hold back, and picked him up quickly, cuddling him close and giving him a soft kiss on the end of his nose.
"We have to go for work, Blue," you whispered to him. "Papa will be home every night, and we will be home by the end of the week"
"I don't like it mama" Blue huffed and you rewarded him with another kiss.
"I don't either," you whispered.
"What's he saying?" Bucky finally asked.
"He doesn't like being separated as a family" you looked at him sadly, and he could tell by looking in your eyes that your heart was breaking.
"It's not forever, Blue," Bucky leaned forward and gave him a soft kiss on top of the head.
"I'll take care of him, don't worry" Melody spoke up. "We will take care of him as a pack, both him and Alpine" she promised, giving your hand a soft lick.
"Come on, we have to get to breakfast" Bucky reminded you, and you nodded in understanding just wondering what you were going to do with yourself in the future. You knew that you would start going on missions again once you came back from maternity leave, and you wondered if Blue was going to train for the field, or if he was going to stay at home. You wanted him to stay small forever.