Wanda's day

Wanda let you rest for a little bit, however just before lunch she managed to get you to get changed into some of your maternity clothes. Your long flowing blue dress reached your knees, and you put on a pair of thigh highs, knowing exactly what they did to Bucky. You then paired it with a leather jacket and a black baseball cap, putting your hair in a low bun. You took the time to put on some makeup as well, but it was just light makeup with the amount of excitement coming off of Wanda.
She had also managed to swindle Uncle Brad into joining. The two of them were waiting in the car when you came outside with Jasper in his service dog outfit (at Bucky's insistence), and you jumped into the back of the SUV.
"Are you ready?" Wanda asked excitedly.
"Where are we headed?" you asked, a ball of nerves in your stomach.
"To see the boys first" Wanda started up the car and you put on your seatbelt, and then latched in Jasper as well.
"Soren is a little mad he couldn't come" Uncle Brad admitted while Wanda was driving.
"Eagles aren't as common in the city" you reminded him.
"I'll protect the three of you" Jasper vowed.
"Jasper says he will protect the three of us," you told Wanda.
"Of course he will. He's a good wolf" Wanda said happily. For the third time in your life, you honestly wished that you could read human minds the same way Wanda does. Your abilities only go so far. But then again, she probably wished that she could listen to animals speak as easily as you and your family do. "Yes, I wish I could speak to animals the same way" Wanda says from the front of the car and you giggle.
"I can't wait to see the boys," you said with a smile on your face.
"They graduate soon, so that will be good," Uncle Brad said. "I got the invite to come to the big shindig."
"We will always want you to be around. You are family" Wanda reminded him. He nodded with a smile on his face and looked out the window in front of him.
"Family is something nice to have," he finally said.
Wanda pulled up to your favorite ice cream shop and she went through the drive thru. She ordered six ice creams, one for Jasper, and pulled away. Light conversation was shared, but Wanda was not giving up any details on what she had planned for the day, no matter how hard you tried to get it out of her.
When she pulled up to the university, she quickly texted on her phone and a few minutes later the boys were there. The four of you got out of the SUV and went to some of the open picnic tables and sat down. Both Peter and Pietro seemed excited about a project they were working on, but you couldn't seem to follow because you were feeling a little tired again. Jasper loved his sweet treat and licked his chops. Peter and Pietro were quick to tell you both they couldn't wait to get home to see Cedar and Koa. You knew they loved their wolves and couldn't blame them at all.
Once their lunch break was over, the four of you piled into the SUV again and Wanda announced she was taking everyone out for burgers and strawberry lemonade. You did a small victory dance in the back seat and everyone laughed.

It turned out that Wanda's big plans were shopping. You held close to Jasper who wasn't pleased with the current outcome, but willing to give it his best shot. There were a lot of smells that he wasn't used to. The mall was packed with people going about their business, but they seemed to just go around your little group as they went to and fro. You were happy that you had Jasper with you, he was taking this very seriously as though he knew it was important to act domesticated. You found yourself in a baby store, picking out different items for a nursery. You realized you would be decorating two nurseries so you had to pick out twice the amount of stuff.
Uncle Brad happily pushed a spare cart for you, while both you and Wanda pushed your own. He was acting like a proud father, grabbing different things you could possibly need. You decided to go with a Disney themed nursery at the cabin, and a Winnie the Pooh theme at the compound. Since a majority of your time was likely going to be at the compound for the foreseeable future, you mainly focused on that. Uncle Brad was more than happy to start adding to the cart once you confirmed your decision. You did text Bucky about what you were looking at, and he was completely on board with it. He was only sad that he wasn't with you at the present moment to look at everything. You told him he would be helping you put it all up and together once you got home, and he seemed pleased with that.
"What about this?" Wanda held up a mobile of little teddy bears for above the crib. "That's really cute! Do they have a Winnie the Pooh one?" you asked.
"Right here" Uncle Brad snagged the last one and put it in the cart quickly.
"I'm getting this" Wanda put it in her cart. Based on what you could see, she had decided on a teddy bear theme for her nursery.
"Your mama is going to be put out, she's missing on this" Uncle Brad reminded you.
"Bucky was too, but honestly, we have two nurseries to do" you reminded him back.
"You better take the both of them with you on the next run, kid" he put a hand on your shoulder. "You're getting pale again" he frowned.
"I'm just tired," you admitted. "The iron pills aren't working quite yet" you added.
"Don't be too stubborn about it if you need a break" he grunted.
"I don't need a break" you huffed, leaning more than necessary on your cart.
"Yeah, I can see that" he shook his head and took out his phone.
"I never thought I'd see the day you would be texting, let alone with a cell phone" you gave a smirk.
"Gotta keep up with the kids. You and Wanda included" he chuckled in retort.

When you got home, Uncle Brad brought in almost all of your bags with Bucky's help. Wanda used her magic to bring in her own bags and headed up to her suite feeling fulfilled on a job well done.
"There you are! You've been gone all day. I've barely been able to get your mate to let me out to pee!" Melody said as soon as you came into the suite with Bucky and Uncle Brad loaded down.
"Oh, I'm sorry Melody" you went to the back balcony door and opened it. She ran out and you could feel her relief in the bond as she ran down the steps and headed out to the snow mounds.
"Did you buy the store?" Bucky chuckled at all the packages.
"No, but enough to keep her busy for the next week" Uncle Brad said while setting down the bags on the couch. "There's more in the car, I'll be right back" he said with a grunt.
"Nah, I'll get it. You sit down" Bucky said, setting everything down on the floor and Blue went over to sniff at it. Bucky quickly left and came back just as Melody came back in. Cloud waited for her to get back to the pups before he left out the balcony door, and Snow joined him this time since Jasper was busy getting his service dog outfit taken off by Uncle Brad. As soon as the contraption was off he was out the balcony door while you shivered beside it. Bucky dropped off the second load of packages and came over to you, touching your cheeks and then slowly bringing you in for a hug. He kissed you softly on the lips and you hummed into the motion.
"How did Jasper do?" he asked you softly.
"He was the perfect little protector" you giggled.
"Did you get recognized?" he asked, hesitating and afraid of the answer.
"No, but I think Wanda did," you admitted, giving it some thought. "People were being very respectful, which was nice" you gave a smile.
"I'll leave you kids to it, and go finish packing my things. Wanda caught me towards the end of it, and I want to make sure I don't forget anything important" Uncle Brad announced his departure.
"Mama, uppy" Blue came over and put his front paws on your thighs.
"Thank you Uncle Brad" you called to him as he left. He simply waved over his shoulder. You went to pick up Blue, but Bucky beat you to it, picking him and cradling him. You held out your arms expectantly and Bucky frowned. "If you plan on keeping me pregnant with all of these heats we will be having, you'll have to get used to me holding a baby while pregnant" you told Bucky and he grinned having gotten caught.
"If you sit down, I'll put him on your lap" he offered.
"You need to watch the door," you reminded him.
"I'll watch the door!" he laughed. "But I'm watching you too," he added with a wink. He left the door open as you walked over to the chair, which was the only piece of furniture without a bag or parcel on it and you tapped your lap expectantly. Alpine was suddenly there and he jumped up on your shoulders and purred into your hair while Blue was settled on your lap by Bucky. He finished with his quest and went back to guard the door and wait for the rest of the pack to come back in.
"Baby?" you said, and Bucky looked up at you. "Can we go shopping again tomorrow?" you asked him.
"What else do we need?" he asked, a little confused.
"I wanted to paint the nursery a soft sunset yellow, and I also wanted to get more for the wolves nursery as well" you said and he seemed to take this in stride.
"How about I do you one better? We will go over the paint samples online and decide on one, and have it delivered, along with the pet supplies. That way you don't use up all your energy and I know you are safe" Bucky offered.
"You're being overprotective again" you giggled.
"With you? Always!" he said and you laughed. Blue snuggled more around your stomach, reminding you not to move as much, since you didn't want him falling down. He seemed content for the moment and you could hear him talking to Rebecca Rose in your stomach. Cloud, Snow and Jasper came back in and Bucky closed the balcony door and locked it. You sighed tiredly and Bucky looked at you worriedly. "What's on your mind doll?" Bucky asked.
"I was just thinking," you shrugged.
"About?" he asked with a smirk.
"How about we get a babysitter tonight?" you asked, looking pointedly at the pack.
"Babysitter?" he echoed, and you let him feel in the bond how turned on you were just looking at him. His face went from a mixture of confusion to a huge smile on his face. "I'll make sure we have a babysitter" he said with a nod, trying to hide the noticeable sudden tent in his pants.
"I thought you'd see it my way" you giggled.
"Let's make sure you eat first, you'll need your energy" he winked.
"Don't forget my strawberries and tea tonight," you reminded him.
"I'll never forget," he vowed.