Finally alone

Steve was the last one to leave, and he closed the door behind him after wishing you both a good night.
"Finally" Bucky gave a sigh of relief.
"It wasn't that bad" you giggled, looking at him lovingly.
"Have mercy on me, doll. I've waited all week to have you alone again" he squeezed his arms around you a little tighter.
"I need a shower, the shower at Shield isn't as nice as our's is" you gave him a lingering kiss on the cheek.
"I can join you" he wiggled his eyebrows at you.
"Then maybe you should join me" you kissed him again at the corner of his lips. He gave a loud moan, moving his arms so one was under your legs, and the other on your upper back and he picked you up quickly, making his way towards the bedroom.
"That's an invitation I'm never going to turn down" he chuckled and you opened the bedroom door. The smell of roses permeating throughout the room hit you quickly and you gave a bit of a gasp looking into the room. There was a large vase overflowing with more than a dozen roses on the bedside table, as well as the bed was covered in pink rose petals.
"Oh, Bucky" you cooed to him.
"I had time on my hands, and a lot to celebrate" he shrugged. "My beautiful dame was coming home" he looked down at you lovingly. You wiggled in his arms until he set you down on your feet. You grabbed him by the front of his white t-shirt, pulling him down to your height and claimed his lips quickly. He gave a satisfied hum, rubbing his hands up and down your sides for a moment before moving them up behind your head, playing slightly with your hair as he pulled you closer. You tilted your head to the side, and nipped at his bottom lip and he opened his lips to you easily, and took you by surprise by plunging his tongue into your mouth. You both fought for dominance in the kiss as he growled slightly and he pulled a little roughly on your hair the way you liked it. You moved your hands behind his head and toyed with his hair, sucking in air through your nose, not wanting the kiss to end. His hands moved slowly down your back to your ass where he squeezed each cheek and started to pull up, making you jump up and wrap your legs around his hips and he secured you against his body by holding you under your hips. You rocked your body against him and he growled slightly again before he started taking small steps towards the bathroom, kicking the door to the bedroom closed. You gave a small giggle, since he wasn't pulling away from the kiss either.
He got inside the bathroom, moving his hand away from one side of your hip for a moment to flick the light on and moved towards the bathroom counter and he sat you on top of it before he pulled back from the kiss. You could feel a beard burn on your face and your lips already felt swollen, but this was nothing compared to what you knew you were both capable of.
"Can I unwrap my gift now?" he gave a flirty smile, reached towards the bottom of your shirt. You gave a wan smile back and lifted your arms and he started pulling up slowly on your shirt, bringing it above your head and he casually threw it to the corner of the room. You reached for the bottom of his shirt, but he didn't seem to have the patience for it tonight and he pulled it up over his head, discarding it quickly behind him. You reached for his jeans and started to unclasp the button and he groaned a bit at how slowly you were going.
"Remember, this is a shower, only" you gave a devious smile. Bucky frowned, but then had a secret smile on his face.
"So you just want to get clean?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Before you make me your dirty girl" you giggled.
"Oh sugar, I'm going to keep you up all night long" he promised.
"You told Sam you were going to go pick Blue up" you reminded him, unzipping his pants. They fell off his waist and he shuffled his legs slightly until they fell to the floor and he kicked them behind himself.
"He offered to watch him all night, and I could use the extra time" he looked down at you hungrily, putting his finger under your chin to tilt your face up towards him. He leaned down and began to kiss you eagerly while his hands found their way to your back and he unclasped your bra. You felt your bra fall forward and pulled it off, throwing it over Bucky's shoulder before you started carding your fingers through his hair again. He moaned softly against your lips and his hands fell to your hips, and moved forward to the button of your jeans and he undid the button and pulled down on the zipper. He grabbed you by either side of your hips and pulled you off of the bathroom counter, eagerly pulling down on both your jeans and your panties at the same time. You kicked off your socks, and reached for his boxers and pulled down on them a little bit roughly and he chuckled softly against your lips as his erection sprang forward, slapping you slightly in your lower abdomen. You never ceased to be amazed by his length or girth as your fingers nimbly wrapped around him and you used the bead of precum as lubricant as you started rubbing your hand up and down his entire length. He moaned into the kiss again and pressed more into you, deepening the kiss automatically.
"I never thought I'd miss your hands so much" his voice came out gravelly, clearly laden with lust. "Or these lips of yours" he added.
"My lip's huh?" you asked, looking up at him with hooded eyes and you dropped to your knees, guiding him to your lips. You gave his tip a soft kiss, before your tongue snaked out and gave him a lick from his balls to his tip on the underside of his manhood. He moaned loudly and put his hands through your hair as his head tipped back in pleasure. You used one hand to gently cradle his balls, while your other hand held him steady as you took him in your mouth and you moaned at the salty taste of his precum gracing your tongue. You started bobbing your head up and down his length, using your tongue to trace patterns, swirling around his tip. He started moving his hips in tune with your movements and moaning even louder. His moans made you want to just go faster, so you did exactly that. He moved his hips too eagerly and started hitting the back of your throat and you swallowed back your gag reflex, letting him just fuck your face. He let out a whimper as you hallowed out your cheeks, and you gave his balls a gentle squeeze.
"Fuck" he cried out and released down your throat and you greedily swallowed all of his cum. He disentangled his hands from your hair and staggered back slightly. You let him fall out of your mouth with an audible pop, and you opened your mouth to him to show him that you swallowed everything. "My good girl" he panted slightly and you felt overly proud that you were able to get him going so easily. You stood up slowly, and he stooped down quickly to claim your lips again, not caring that he could taste himself on your lips.
"Now I need my shower" you giggled, pulling away from the kiss.
"It's cute you think you are going in there alone" he gave your butt a playful slap and you made your way towards the stand-up shower, swaying your hips purposely. You heard him groan, and you looked over your shoulder to see he was getting hard again already. You smiled proudly to yourself and turned on the shower to the perfect temperature and got in under the water, taking a washcloth and started soaping up with your Japanese Cherry Blossom soap, reveling in how much you missed your own soap. Bucky slipped into the shower behind you and took the washcloth and started washing your back and legs. He gave the side of your hip a soft slap and you turned to face him and he took his time to make sure you were fully cleaned from head to toe. He purposely spent extra time on your overly sensitive breasts, playing the cloth across your nipples and making them hard. You let out a soft moan in response to the gentle foreplay. He turned you around so you could rinse off, and he hung up the cloth on the side of the shower before he pressed himself up against your back, and his one hand wandered down to your vulva and he started gently playing there, while his vibranium hand played with your breasts. You let out a soft airy moan again, and he slipped his fingers between your lower lips and two fingers into your core causing you to gasp out in surprise. He used the heel of his hand to rub up against your clit, creating dual sensations, and you tilted your head back onto his shoulder and parted your legs further to give him better access. He turned his head and started gently sucking on the side of your neck, creating his favorite kiss marks on your skin. He pulled back, and nipped at your earlobe, pulling back on the flesh making you cry out as he started moving his fingers a little faster. He curled his fingers inside of you, in just the right spot and the orgasm that was coiling up in your belly released, and you cried out his name loudly.
"That's what I like to hear" he whispered in your ear, and pulled his fingers out from inside you, and raised them to his lips and sucked them dry. You flushed a bit, watching him with hooded eyes. He casually just grabbed the shampoo bottle and stood up to his full height again and started washing your hair. You hummed happily, your entire body felt so relaxed, and alive. He finished washing your hair and rinsed it before he conditioned it, just the way you liked it. Once he finished rinsing the conditioner out, he stepped out of the shower and grabbed you a towel before grabbing one for himself. He haphazardly wrapped his around his waist before you turned off the water and stepped out. He came over and slowly dried off your entire body, before focusing on your hair. You sighed, trying to take the towel from him but he glared in your direction and you took it as an order to stay still. Once he was satisfied that you were completely dried, he hung up your towel and he started drying himself off while you went to the sink to brush your hair and your teeth. Bucky finished and hung up his towel before he came over and pressed himself up against you, his erection pressing hard against your skin.
"Once wasn't enough?" you giggled.
"I can never have enough of you" he groaned into your ear as he started kissing a trail down your neck and onto your collar bone. He got to where he usually left a bite mark and he teased the flesh with his teeth in a promising gesture. "Bedroom, now" he ordered. You leaned back against him, not moving for a moment before he turned you in his arms and picked you up playfully and hurried out of the bathroom. He set you down on the side of the bed and pushed you to lay back, with your legs over the side of the bed. "Now time for my favorite meal" he hummed to himself delightedly. He kissed your lips lightly before he started kissing his way down your body, he kept his weight carefully off of you as he moved down. He paused at your breasts and started to suck hard on each nipple until it was painfully hard. You looked down and saw he was leaving kiss marks along your chest and on your breasts, and he looked delighted at his work. He looked up at you like a child would at Christmas, his face was lit up, but he also had this hint of hunger shining through. He started kissing his way slowly down your stomach, stopping for a moment to give chaste kisses to your lower abdomen. "Have you been a good girl, Luna?" he asked with an almost authoritative tone.
"Always" you let out a breathy moan as he got down between your thighs and put them on top of his shoulders. He licked his lips in anticipation before he leaned forward and licked a strip along your folds and he let out a loud moan. The tip of his tongue found your clit and he flicked it quickly causing you to move your hips in response. He used his vibranium hand to press into your core this time, while his flesh hand held down your hips and separated your folds so you were opened to him completely like a flower in bloom. He leaned in and started doing figure eights around your clit slowly to start before he started going a little faster, while his vibranium fingers moved in tandem, moving in and out of you, once in a while curling in just the right spot make you cry out his name like a prayer. It was his most favorite sound in the world, listening to your breathy moans and your cries of pleasure.
"Fuck Alpha" you cried out as you tried to move your hips in tune with him, but he had you held down securely.
"That's exactly what I'm going to do to you" he pulled back suddenly, and you felt the absence of his fingers and tongue. He pushed your thighs off of his shoulders and stood up, grabbing a pillow and placing it under your hips quickly before he grabbed his fully erect manhood and guided it between your folds. He rubbed against your slick, getting his tip good and wet before slowly pushing himself inside of you. You automatically wrapped your legs around his hips, trying to guide him to go in a little faster but he continued at a tortuously slow pace. You arched your back as you felt him hit your cervix and cried out in pure bliss. You knew he had completely bottomed out and he paused for a moment before he slowly started thrusting his hips at a slow pace, both hands moving up to play with your breasts that bounced with each of his thrusts. He loved that you were covered in his kiss marks all over again. He fully intended to make more of them over the weekend, so you would have them visible when you got back to Shield. He wanted to make sure he marked his territory, and he had done so quite thoroughly already. You let out a few cries, and he could tell you were starting to get close to your climax, your face contorted in pleasure and he started snapping in his hips, going faster wanting to bring you ultimate pleasure. He bent forward and pulled you up off of the bed, keeping himself sheathed deeply inside of you and he moved to push you up against the wall, and he started thrusting in harder, if that was at all even possible. You rolled your hips in tune with his movements and he felt himself even getting close. He bent his head down and bit down on your collarbone, and you cried out his name loudly as he felt your walls contract and start fluttering around him. He started snapping in his hips, losing all sense of rhythm before he released inside of you. He panted softly, releasing your collarbone and giving the bruised flesh a soft kiss.
"That's one hell of a welcome home" you panted slightly.
"I'm not done with you just yet" he warned you. "That's just the warm up" he pulled back to look you in the face and saw your eyes were hooded with exhaustion and pleasure.
"I'm looking forward to the full performance" you giggled and he leaned forward to claim your lips again.