Loki and tea

Loki and the girls had promised to come to your suite after an hour, giving you time to wind down after cooking all day. You went back to your suite, feeling content that all of the pies were eaten with the exception of the one plum pie that sat in your kitchenette. Bucky went and opened the balcony door for the wolves to run out, and Blue was quick to leave first for a change.
"Finally" Bucky strode to you and wrapped his arms around you for a moment.
"You've been without me for longer" you teased.
"It doesn't mean I liked it" he pouted, and kissed you on top of your head. "But that meal made it worth it" he wiggled his eyebrows at you. "I love your cooking," he added softly.
"It turned out alright" you sighed, leaning into his chest.
"What about that for the wedding?" he asked you softly. "I liked it"
"I'd rather play around for a few more recipes" you shook your head. "See if there is anything else you might like"
"I won't complain," he chuckled. "I love your cooking"
"Are you going to eat some of your pie tonight?" you giggled as he suddenly went really still and took an appreciative sniff of the air.
"As soon as I get rid of the guys. I'm not sharing that" he shook his head with a good natured chuckle.
"I'll make you another one" you promised.
"I think you deserve a break" he started leading you towards the couch. He waited for you to sit down, and he motioned for you to sit back against the arm. You leaned back against the arm and put your feet up, and Bucky slipped under your legs and put your feet into his lap and started rubbing your feet. His strong hands rhythmically started rubbing circles into the meat of your feet. You relaxed completely into the couch and gave a soft moan. "I love your moans" Bucky whispered and you found yourself blushing slightly.
"I'll moan for you later" you giggled.
"Don't tease me doll" his voice went down a few octaves. "You know I can't get enough of you"
"Mama!" Blue came barrelling back in the door. "The big wolves are playing with Edwin and Anastasia!" He quickly came to the side of the couch and jumped up. You pulled him close to your chest and he wriggled excitedly.
"Why didn't you stay to play?" you asked quickly.
"Cloud said I was being too rough with them. I bit one of them on the tail and pulled" he admitted.
"Well, that's not very nice at all. You should never pull on tails" you reprimanded him.
"The pups do it" he tried to argue.
"They aren't old enough to know better," you reminded him. "Do you like it when they pull on your tail?"
"No..." he trailed off.
"Then the older and bigger wolves won't like it either. Did Cloud send you back inside?" you asked quickly.
"Yes" he answered a lot more timidly.
"Cloud was right to do that. No candy for tonight" you decided, speaking out loud the entire time to make sure Bucky knew what the conversation was about.
"But mama!" he started to argue.
"No buts... you don't pull on tails" you said firmly and he whimpered. It broke your heart a little having to be firm with him, but he had to remember he had to be gentle. You were especially worried with a baby on the way that he needed to be gentle.
"Dad" Blue turned away from you and started whimpering and heading to Bucky. Bucky didn't have to hear it from you what was going on and he shook his head.
"We don't pull on tails in this house. No candy for tonight" Bucky immediately backed you up. "You have to remember to be gentle, and treat everyone like you want to be treated"
"What about the man in the glass box?" Blue asked and you were shocked at the question.
"What about the man in the glass box? Well Blue, that was a very bad man. He's one of the ones that mama and papa have to fight. We had to come up with something so he wasn't as strong so he could go to prison" you flushed a bit trying to think on your feet.
"How did you know he was bad?" Blue asked quickly.
"How did we know he was bad?" you repeated the question, trying to buy yourself time to come up with a good answer.
"He tried to kill me, which means I won't come home ever again. He also tried to kill uncle Steve. He was a very bad man, and made a lot of bad choices in life. He even tried to kill your mama, and if she wasn't as strong as she is, she would never have come home again either" Bucky answered for you.
"Does Cloud help fight the bad guys?" Blue wagged his tail gently across your legs while Bucky was still rubbing your feet.
"Yes, Cloud and Jasper both help fight the bad guys" you answered, thankful for the easy question.
"I want to fight bad guys too," Blue decided.
"Maybe once you've grown up" you answered quickly. You saw Bucky give you a questioning look. "Once you've grown up, maybe you can learn how to fight the bad guys," you continued. Bucky chuckled softly and removed his hand or a second to pat Blue on the head.
"When do you want to get married?" Bucky asked out of the blue.
"In a month, maybe? That will give us time to have the renovations done on the house, and get ready" you hummed to yourself.
"You might be showing" he warned you.
"I'll just have to choose the right gown" you gave a soft giggle.
"You know, I was reading one of your pregnancy books. You are almost at nine weeks" Bucky seemed a little timid bringing this up. "We can make an appointment to hear the baby's heart beat now, if you wanted"
"Did you want to?" you looked at him over Blue's head and his face broke out into a grin.
"I would love to hear the baby's heartbeat" he nodded eagerly.
"Doctor Cho has all the equipment on site here in her office. We can ask her to come out to do a quick check on the baby" you licked your lips, feeling a little anxious about it now that he had brought it up. You wanted to hear the baby's heartbeat, but you had been waiting until you were home with Bucky to bring it up. You were glad he did it first, as you were feeling a little anxious about it all.
"We should ask her to come up to the compound soon, I can't wait to see our little baby's progress" Bucky broke out into a smile.
"Me too, I wonder if it's going to be a girl or a boy" you sighed as he continued to rub your sore feet.
"I hope it's a girl, and she looks just like you," he grinned.
"I hope if it's a boy, they look just like you" you smiled in response.
"We should talk about names" he started massaging up your thighs, and Blue moved backwards onto your stomach again.
"After the wedding" you bit your bottom lip.
"Come here" he reached for your hand to pull you up. Blue jumped down with a huff and you found yourself shimmying up onto his lap. He pulled you close, and you put your knees on either side of his thighs. His gaze went to your lips and his hands came up to either side of your face as he pulled you in. Your lips touched and it was like electricity all over again. You both hummed happily, and you brought your hands up to run through his well groomed beard. His tongue expertly started moving around every crevice of your mouth, as though he had already had every spot memorized. You rolled your hips, feeling his erection pressing up into you and you both moaned again. He brought his hands down and squeezed the globes of your ass and started to coax you to continue moving your hips. You thrust your chest up against his, your nipples beading against the material of your shirt. His erect cock hit your bundle of nerves and you let out a soft cry.
"There's children in the room" Snow's voice broke into your thoughts and she gave a bark to remind Bucky as well that you were both there. You both broke apart and looked over guiltily to see Blue wagging his tail and watching you both.
"Do you need to go to the bathroom?" Bucky wiggled his eyebrows at you.
"We have company coming soon," you reminded him.
"Fuck" he hissed as you slid off of his lap. "I need you baby" he pulled at your arm to bring you back to his lap.
"I need you too, but we need to wait" you pouted. You heard footsteps outside the door and you picked up Blue quickly, and put him on Bucky's lap. A sharp rap came at the door, and you smoothed out your clothes and went to answer the door.