CX-30

"Thank you Vision, you gave me a lot to think about" Bucky came back into the living room and saw that you and Wanda had just finished your tea. "We are getting a Mazda SUV" Bucky grinned, coming over and taking both empty cups. "It's decided," he added quickly.
"Do I get to decide on the color?" you asked with a slight giggle.
"You can have any color you want doll, but I'm going to start looking at dealerships tomorrow. We want the CX-30, it has the highest safety rating" he gave a lopsided smirk and headed to the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later while Vision was helping up Wanda, even though she didn't need it, and he held out his hand expectantly.
"Oh no, we are waiting for the pack" you shook your head. "Steve hasn't come back yet either" you added.
"Stevie is coming, I already texted him while we were talking. There's nothing showing up on the camera's, but..." he started to continue speaking but Steve walked into the room and cleared his throat, stopping Bucky from continuing that sentence.
"Tony is putting up more cameras on the property this week, and he's sent out some of the iron legion to check the woods, and he has a thermal satellite taking a look at things. We should be safe" Steve announced.
"It could have been stories to scare the pups" you bit your bottom lip thinking about it.
"Before you ask Bucky, he's also checking the cabin property as well" Steve added quickly and Bucky nodded to himself. He gave a quick smile to Steve and pulled on your hand to make you stand. You quickly got up and shuffled forward and he wrapped his arms around you in a slow hug. You hummed happily, thinking the team really knew how to make you feel better.
"Good, that's good news" Wanda gave a quick smile. "We are headed to bed, I'll see you in the morning" she waved and Vision held her hand as they walked out of the living room.
"I'll wait here for the wolves, why don't you two take Alpine back to your room and get ready for bed?" Steve suggested.
"Do you mind watching them for a few hours, punk?" Bucky asked with a hopeful glint in his eyes, and you pulled back to look up at him in surprise.
"Yeah, come get them when you're ready, and if that doesn't happen, I'll make sure to put them in your living room in the morning" Steve flushed a little and grinned.
"Thank you" Bucky said quickly and you felt him suddenly pick you up and put you over his shoulder. He held you by your hips with his vibranium arm and he quickly made a hasty exit from the living room, making his way to the suite. You let out a shriek as he picked you up and laughed the entire way down the hallway. You held onto him for dear life, and watched as Alpine trotted after him. Bucky used his free hand to open the suite door before he gracefully set you down on your feet after he walked in. He waited for Alpine to run into the room, and he went right for his cat tree.
"Wow, the blood ran right to my head" you grabbed onto the wall to sturdy yourself.
"All of my blood is in my head too" Bucky chuckled and winked at you. You looked at the crotch of his jeans and saw he was pressing up against his jeans visibly.
"I see that" you giggled. "Bucky bear, we have to be careful, we don't know if..." you started to warn him about the possibility of Hydra soldiers being outside the compound but he just grabbed you by your hips and pulled you flat against his body.
"I already know, and I'm not worried. I believe you once said we are sleeping in a compound full of gods, supersoldiers, enhanced and world class assassins. Besides, we have the pack keeping an eye out for us" he interrupted you. "Now, what do you say we go and take advantage of a few hours of a bed to ourselves?" he wiggled his eyebrows at you.
"That bed is getting too small for our family" you rested your hands on his broad shoulders, and tilted your face to look up at him better.
"We will make due, we always do" he leaned down and gave you a soft but chaste kiss on the lips. "You're wearing too much clothes, we should rectify that" he hummed, his lips still dangerously close to yours.
"You first" you whispered a little coyly.
"You have more," he chuckled.
"I guess you better work for the rest" you giggled and pulled out of his embrace. You danced your way to the bedroom and he stalked after like a cat going for its prey. As soon as he crossed the threshold to the door he closed the door and locked it. You went and closed the blinds quickly, just in case and turned around to see Bucky turning on the bedside lamp. You pulled your phone out of your pocket and turned on some soft romantic music, and put it on one of the bedside tables with the wireless chargers.
He slowly grabbed the bottom hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head and tossed it to the side. He gestured to you, and you giggled at the new game, and slowly pulled your shirt up over your head and tossed it at him. He grabbed it mid air, and brought it up to his face and sniffed it. You rolled your eyes at him being so silly, and he dropped your shirt next to his. His hands went to his belt buckle and he slowly unfastened his belt and pulled it out. The soft slap of leather sounding out in the room. He dropped it on the floor and gave a cheeky smile. You reached in behind your back and unfasted your bra and took it off slowly, before dropping it on the floor. He unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to the floor and he kicked them to the side. You grabbed your leggings and pulled them off. He took off his socks quickly and you followed suit.
"Come here sugar" he beckoned you forward. You made your way around the bed in just your panties and stood in front of him. He reached out and pulled you close, dipping his head down. He rubbed his nose along yours, breathing in the same air as you, the stubble from his beard tickling your skin. You waited with anticipation for him to kiss you, and he slowly covered your lips with his own, gently caressing and massaging them in. He licked the seam of your lips and you parted them quickly and his tongue began to dance with your own. One of his hands came up to hold you behind your head to keep you still, while his other hand slowly rubbed up and down your back. He kissed you breathless, your stomach filled with the familiar butterflies. He reached down with both hands on either side of your panties, and you instinctively knew he was going to rip them. You jumped away quickly and he chuckled knowing that he had gotten caught. He visibly flexed his muscles and reached for his boxer briefs and pushed them down, his erection springing out and stood at attention. You could feel the heat expanding in your core and you toyed with your fingers at the waistband of your panties. You smirked and turned so your back was to him and you slowly bent forward to give him a great view of your ass. He groaned and moved to you quickly. You barely stepped out of the garments when his hands fell on your hips and he pulled slightly. You stood back up and his lips immediately descended to your collarbone and neck, giving you soft nips on the skin. You let a soft moan escape your lips and he thrust his hips forward before pulling you flat against his body. You rolled your head back onto his shoulder while he continued to kiss, suck, nip and lick along your neck and collarbone. You gave a breathy sigh and he hummed happily to himself as his hands went to your breasts and he started toying with both of them, weighing each in his hands then turning his attention to your nipples while bending and folding them to his will. Once your nipples were nearly impossibly hard, his right hand dipped down between your legs and his fingers started to toy with your folds. You spread your legs apart to give him better access and he rubbed your clit a few times before he dipped two fingers into your already very moist core, getting them well lubricated, and then he went back to your overly sensitive bundle of nerves. You let out another soft moan and you felt him nearly purring with satisfaction.
"Already ready for me, just how I like it" he whispered in your ear, giving your earlobe a soft nip.
"You should let me take care of you" you moaned, pushing your ass back into him. He gave a small growl and thrust his hips forward in retaliation.
"I'm about to take care of you" he promised, moving his fingers back to your core and pumping them in and out slowly. You started moving your hips in tune with his movements while his left hand continued to toy with your breast. "Do you want something real?" he whispered.
"As long as it's you" you whimpered.
"You're getting all of me" he promised and pulled his fingers out of you. Both his hands went to your hips and he turned you in his arms. His lips feverishly sought out yours, and he hungrily kissed you and you whimpered again, wanting so much more. He took a few steps forward, making you go backwards until you felt your back hit the wall. He pulled up on your hips and you did a small hop, wrapping your legs around his waist. He held your weight easily and you felt his cock tease at your core. He slowly pushed in, and your body flexed around him effortlessly while his lips never left your own. Once he bottomed out he pulled back from the kiss and you leaned more into the wall as he held you by the hips and he started thrusting his hips slowly. You rolled your hips with his movements, and you gazed deep into his eyes. You could feel his pleasure through the bond, and it intensified your own pleasure. You bit your bottom lip, wanting to cum already and trying to keep it away. Bucky seemed to notice this and he pulled you up against his body again, his lips capturing your own again. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and he stepped away from the wall, still sheathed inside of you and he walked you over to the bed. He bent forward and slowly until your back touched the bed. You used all of your momentum while he was still on top of you to roll him onto his back and you sat up, looking down at him victoriously.
"What have you got for me, sugar?" he asked with a soft chuckle. You started rolling your hips while running your nails up and down his chest. He moaned happily and his hands were on either side of your hips as he guided you. You went slowly to start, but then his right hand slipped off of your hip and he started toying with your clit and you felt like you were going to lose control. You flexed your internal muscles around him and he started whispering your name like a prayer and he whimpered softly. You picked up your pace when your first orgasm washed over you and you cried out. He quickly rolled you onto your back and he took over, his fingers never stopped toying with your sensitive ball of nerves. He picked up the pace, the sound of skin slapping against skin and him moaning your name and you crying out his filling the room. The bed started moving with the force of his thrusts and you felt a second orgasm oncoming.
"Give it to me" he demanded and you let go, crying out his name again. He gave a few pumps while your walls flexed around him and you felt him release inside of you. He stilled for a moment before giving a few last thrusts. He bent down and gave your collarbone a soft bite. "That's my girl" he purred to you.