Tea and Beer

"Did you get packed?" Steve asked at supper time. You and Bucky had texted Tony you needed some more time alone together, and had skipped out on lunch. Curiously enough he didn't fight either one of you on it this time. You made love a few more times, just basking in each other's presence before you packed enough clothes for the week, and an overnight bag with books, your prenatal vitamins, and your wolf stuffy. Bucky finished doing the laundry while you tidied up and swept the floors, and you both brought Alpine down for some additional snuggles, explaining that you would both be away for the next week for work, but someone would make sure that he was fed and his litter box was emptied. He seemed to take this in stride, but really enjoyed the additional cuddles. You both gave him plenty of kisses on top of his head and pats that he loved and purred loudly for. Bucky also took the time to explain the pack to Alpine and that Blue was just a pup and didn't understand that he was smaller, he only saw a new playmate and brother.
"All packed, yes. I'm just nervous about you and Bucky going back on missions," you nodded, leaning towards Bucky a bit more and looked at him from under your eyelashes.
"We all are" Wanda was biting at her bottom lip.
"It's for the greater good," Steve assured everyone at the table.
"Just like us heading back to Shield, yet again" Bruce rolled his eyes, murmuring it under his breath.
"I don't like it anymore than you do" Tony quipped quickly, and you felt a little guilty for being so upset about it.
"I just have a bad feeling..." you trailed off.
"I don't like it when you have those" Sam spoke up quickly.
"I have a bad feeling too," Cloud agreed with you. "We should be with the Alpha and beta on the mission"
"Beta?" you asked him through your mind.
"Steve" he grunted and went back to his food.
"Cloud thinks we should be with you on the missions" you looked at Bucky and Steve and both of them shook their heads at you.
"You are needed in the lab," Steve reminded you. You wanted to ask what about Wanda, but you saw her head shoot up quickly and she shook it at you. You immediately knew that her being pregnant wasn't public knowledge yet, and bit at your bottom lip.
"What of Wanda?" Loki didn't seem to get the message.
"Loki!" both you and Wanda admonished him quickly.
"What about Wanda?" Tony didn't miss the look you both gave him.
"We are expecting," Vision said a little hesitantly.
"You're off missions" Tony pointed at Wanda.
"Tony, no, I can..." Wanda started to argue.
"You are in charge of the pack and the pups until next week. Then we will have to come in and learn how to do some of the data processing" Tony spoke in a no nonsense tone.
"I'm with Tony" Steve looked over at Wanda. "Congratulations you two"
"Congratulations" Bucky beamed while Nat got up and wrapped Wanda in a tight hug. Wanda and Vision were both engulfed in hugs from several members of the team and Wanda flushed a bit at all the attention.
"Add a nursery to the new compound plans" Pepper told Tony as soon as she was done hugging Wanda. "We have more than one baby on the way now" she squealed a little.
"On it" Tony nodded, and got on his phone and typed into it quickly.
"Wait, does Pietro know?" Bruce looked instantly worried.
"Pietro knew before he left for the weekend. He knows we've been trying" Wanda said in her thick accent. "Only Y/N knew besides him, until now" she glared slightly at Loki.
"It's better if you are out of harm's way my love. I'd feel better with you off missions as well" Vision looked at her lovingly.
"He's right. It's not right we have Y/N off of missions and not you" Loki pointed out. "She misses them as well"
"I need to go to my office and alter the mission dockets for the week" Steve finished his supper, and got up to put away his dishes.
"What do the wolves need during the week?" Wanda asked you, looking a little curious.
"The same as Zora. To go outside and be fed. Alpine is going to need some extra attention if you have time. He's nervous about his new home" Bucky spoke up since you were chewing still.
"I can do that" she seemed pleased.
"Thank you for the meal" Steve excused himself and headed to his office.
"Don't forget we are having ale and tea" Thor called to him and he waved over his shoulder.