Chapter 445 - 446

Chapter 445: No more execution on behalf of Heaven

Transcendence is a matter of an instant. Lian Moshang was the first to take this step because of his deep accumulation, but the others were not too far behind.

The first is Qi Rui. After he let go of the extraction of Qi Heng's power of heaven, he felt the world's rejection of him.

This is also the reason why he lives in the void. Although he is not as smooth as Lian Moshang, Qi Rui's breath has escaped a lot, so much that as long as he exerts his power, the world can no longer bear it.

Scanning his consciousness, Qi Rui was not surprised to see Lian Moshang's breakthrough in an instant, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Although he seemed to have no scruples in withdrawing his hand, he actually had reservations. Now that Lian Moshang was detached, even if he could not control the power of heaven in Lao Jiu's body, he could at least delay it until he completed his detachment.

Lian Moshang seemed to be aware of his thoughts, and looked away at the monks who were chasing those who had the power to control the world. She nodded slowly to him, and then a green lotus appeared above her head and flew into Qi Heng's body. forehead.

Seeing this, Qi Rui was completely relieved, no longer resisting the rejection from the world, and used all his strength to attack the bottleneck of transcendence.

In fact, it’s not right to talk about bottlenecks. There is never a bottleneck in detachment. When you reach the point where the world can’t bear it and it can’t do you, it’s natural to reach the point of detachment.

At this time, the world is eager for you to get out of here!

It was also because of this that Qi Rui was relieved that several of his disciples would transcend together.

There is no danger in detachment in itself. As long as you can withstand the interference of the world, the world consciousness that bullies the weak and fears the strong will not dare to make any more moves.

At this time, a huge portal seemed to appear in front of Qi Rui's eyes. The portal exuded powerful pressure, giving Qi Rui an inaccessible and unfathomable danger from deep in his heart.

Qi Rui was not affected by the feeling deep in his heart. He stepped towards the huge portal step by step, staring at the huge rejection coming from the portal without wavering at all.

He is not like Lian Moshang, who has achieved supreme success in the world and has tens of millions of years of soul accumulation. Therefore, he can only break through the obstacles brought by the world step by step.

With transcendence so close, how could he be swayed by the mere feeling of danger deep in his heart?

As Qi Rui approached, the originally huge, vast and powerful portal became weaker and weaker and more vulnerable in Qi Rui's eyes.

When Qi Rui walked one step away from the door, the door that was originally tall in Qi Rui's eyes was now only as tall as the two of him.

Looking at the road without any obstacles, Qi Rui shook his head in disappointment.

It seems that the world consciousness of the Thousand Yuan World is indeed very weak. It is no wonder that the old ninth daughter-in-law just broke through this door in an instant and completed the breakthrough.

There wasn't even a decent blocker, only rejection from the world. This detachment made him feel a little embarrassed.

Just after sighing in his heart, Qi Rui suddenly turned his head and looked somewhere.