Chapter 249 - 250

Chapter 249: Removing the Mark of Heaven

The husband and wife reconciled as before, and began to worry about other people.

First of all, of course, his two disciples.

Why do you say two?

Because Qi Rui discovered that their Yi'er was calm from beginning to end, staring at Cang Hao from afar, without any feeling of being imprinted by the law of heaven.

Qi Rui and Ye Bei looked at each other solemnly.

Yi'er's identity before reincarnation seemed to be more extraordinary than they imagined.

In fact, this is not difficult to understand. Before Yu Tianyan opened up the path of reincarnation, there was no such thing as reincarnation. There were only two types: rebirth and death.

If Yi'er was able to reincarnate in his previous life, he must have deceived the way of heaven and reversed the way of heaven. Therefore, it seems normal that he was not imprinted by the way of heaven this time.

After thinking about it, Qi Rui stopped worrying and called the two disciples to him.

Mo Yan looked puzzled, "Master, why did you call me here? I want to see more of my brother!"

Qi Rui twitched the corner of his mouth. This one didn't even need the mark of heaven to be completely confused by his boss. people.

"Come here when I ask you to. There's so much nonsense. Look at how obedient Zi Jin is."

Mo Yan was unhappy, rolled his eyes and said, "Master, you are trying to gain hatred for Zi Jin!"

Qi Rui I choked, and thought about what was really going on. When compared, the one who has not been compared must not bear grudges against the superior side!

He didn't expect that he would make such a mistake one day. Obviously what he hates most when he goes out is being compared with other people. Qi Rui felt a little ashamed for a moment.

Rubbing the center of his eyebrows, Qi Rui whispered, "It's Master's fault. Master will never do it again."

Mo Yan stuck out his tongue and couldn't believe Master's apology. In fact, he just said this subconsciously. In fact, this It's quite normal, even his dad and father often do this.

So for a moment, Mo Yan was at a loss when faced with Master's apology.

"No, no, actually, this, this is normal!"

Qi Rui looked at the second child who blushed because of his apology, chuckled, and said softly.

"No, this is not normal. Master did indeed make a mistake. I would also like to thank Ayan for bringing it up so that Master can correct his mistake after he realizes it. So, can you forgive Master?" Mo Yan was even more embarrassed and said nonchalantly, "

Original, I can forgive you. "

Ye Bei looked at Qi Rui like this, the tenderness in his eyes almost uncontrollable, this is his Ah Rui!

"Ahem!" Qi Rui coughed dryly, feeling a little uncomfortable with his wife's tender eyes, and hurriedly said to his second son.

"Ayan, close your eyes and don't resist. There is something in your consciousness. Master will help you get rid of it."

Mo Yan blinked, closed his eyes obediently, and waited quietly for Master's move.

Seeing this, Qi Rui smiled, raised his right hand, and gently tapped his index finger on the middle of Lao Er's eyebrows. A stream of consciousness followed Qi Rui's fingertips and entered Mo Yan's consciousness.