Chapter 270 - 271

Chapter 270 Meeting of the Three Tribes

The scene of the unhappy breakup a few days ago seemed to be still vivid in everyone's minds, but the two parties involved looked indifferent and no one said anything.

Twenty days have passed since the Prodigy War. It is not long before the Prodigies of the human race don't have to worry about the erosion of demonic energy. The Prodigy War has also reached an important point.

The first genius to reach the three protective barriers at the core of the central area of ​​Silent Hill has arrived.

It was a demon clan called Ming Yan. The aura around its body was smooth and there were faint signs of breaking through the unity. It could be said that it was a half-step of unity.

He is the recognized strongest person in this battle of geniuses so far!

The demon glanced at the three-color barrier, and then without hesitation walked into the black barrier prepared for the demon.

The demon youth disappeared in front of everyone like a shadow.

The people from the major forces looked at each other for a while, feeling a little lucky in their hearts.

No matter if this killing god enters the protective barrier, the geniuses behind him will not be so dangerous. You know, this demon youth named Ming Yan has hunted and killed hundreds of human geniuses when he was outside. The genius of the demon clan, as well as countless demonized wild beasts and demonic plants, now rank first in score.

Just when the leaders of the major forces lamented that this demon youth knew how to advance and retreat, this demon youth Ming Yan unexpectedly reappeared outside the barrier.

The barrier fluctuated like water, and Ming Yan's figure appeared in the picture again.

Amid everyone's faint uneasiness, the demon youth Ming Yan sneaked and hid in a giant tree not far outside the barrier.

The people from these forces are all mature in age. They still don't know what this demon youth named Ming Yan wants to do, and they suddenly become anxious.

"Is this possible?" Cang Huangwu originally wanted Qi Rui to speak out, but seeing that he didn't react at all, he had no choice but to speak out.

After all, there is still his son in it.

Supreme Sword Master and Puhui Zen Master frowned, but Wuming Dao Master and Lingkong Dan Master did not change their expressions at all.

The Supreme Sword Master said coldly to the Taoist Master Wu Ming, "Wu Ming, don't you need to explain it to me? Otherwise, don't blame me for not obeying the rules." The

words of the Supreme Sword Master were really full of threats. In front of the Taoist Master Wu Ming, You can't treat him with the same indifference as you did with Qi Rui. His face softened slightly and he was about to speak when he was interrupted by an arrogant and domineering voice.

"Haha! If you want to know, come and ask me, I will definitely tell you carefully!"

Everyone looked around and saw that the door that was originally the exit slowly disappeared, and the entire door disappeared without a trace, replaced by two A long and narrow passage connects the two magnificent palaces.

Everyone immediately recognized that the two palaces, black and yellow, were the residences of the demons and monsters, and the voices came from the black palace.

Immediately, everyone saw that the gates of the two palaces on the opposite side gradually disappeared and turned into two long and narrow passages.

Six passages border each other, and the three colors of black, white, and yellow are constantly changing, and finally merge into a hall with a three-color floor. Above the hall, the figures of the geniuses in Silent Hill are reflected.