Chapter 223 - 224

Chapter 223 Rule Maker

I saw rows of words like this appearing in the void:

"Rule 1: Before everyone is here, everyone, please wait until everyone is here before coming together! Those who attack in advance cannot enter my body." "

Rule Two: All those who are loyal to me in Jiuxuan City will not die from injuries caused by the war."

"Rule 3: Everything in Jiuxuan City is protected and will not be affected by the formation."

Qi Rui looked at The rules he set were slowly disappearing in the void, smiling happily.

The moment he started writing, the ten men in black who were only a few meters away from him could no longer get closer to him. They were clearly running towards him, but the distance of a few meters seemed to be an endless gap. , no more progress.

"Jiu Tiandao, let me see how you can reverse the rules I set. I'm looking forward to it!" Qi Rui murmured to himself.

But just as he finished speaking, there was a roaring sound from the sky, and the rolling thunderclouds seemed to be brewing, but also seemed to be afraid.

The moment the thunder cloud appeared, Qi Heng, who was leading other forces to visit the Kunlun Ruins along with his senior brother, suddenly stopped and stared into the distance.

Inside the Kunlun Ruins, because they were already two worlds, it was actually impossible to see the situation outside the Kunlun Ruins. But in Qi Heng's eyes, he saw the rolling thunderclouds.

I just heard the little guy mutter, "Master is so messy, the rules are so easy to make! The same is true for the guy who occupies the magpie's nest, why do you have to provoke the master, hum! Let me calculate some interest for you first!"

He His muttering was so quiet that even Yu Tianyan and the others around him didn't hear it, but they were all a little curious about what he was looking at.

As a result, I heard the little guy mutter something, and then looked at them with a nonchalant expression like "Why are you looking at the baby like this? Although the baby is beautiful, the baby has a master."

Yu Tianyan and others looked at each other and didn't ask any questions in front of outsiders. They continued to lead others to take a look at the Kunlun Ruins that they had planned for millions of years.

The Thousand Yuan World outside the Kunlun Ruins was not so peaceful. The monstrous thunder and lightning did not dare to hit Qi Rui, and they wanted to challenge the rules set by Qi Rui, so they kept banging in Jiuxuan City.

The entire Jiuxuan City seemed to be enveloped by thunder and lightning. There were sounds of panic, but nothing could be seen except for the waves of purple thunder and lightning.

Cang Huangwu, who was still angry because his subordinates couldn't get into Qi Rui's body no matter what, burst out laughing.

"Haha! Okay, that's good. I don't know what evil you have done to attract such thunder clouds. I want to see who else dares to come and live in your Jiuxuan City after this experience! "

Qi Rui's face was plain. If you look closely, it even seemed to be ridiculing. He said lightly, "Poor, why, you haven't noticed yet. This thunder cloud is coming towards me, but it doesn't dare to get close to me. He only dares to vent his anger on others, but unfortunately, my rules are the laws of heaven, and he must abide by them."

"Boom", "Boom", "Boom"...

The thunder became louder and louder, and the originally frightening and noisy sounds in Jiuxuan City It gradually became smaller, and there were still sounds of surprise.