Chapter 316 - 317

Chapter 316 Tour of God’s Tomb Mountain

As the sun rises and sets, the scenery on the horizon remains unchanged, and the view below remains unchanged.

Even with Qi Rui's current cultivation level and flying speed, it took Qi Rui several days and months to reach the Tomb Mountain from the Kunlun Mountains.

The scenery of God's Tomb Mountain is still the same, with lush tall trees and wild beasts and birds roaring from time to time. The whole God's Tomb Mountain seems full of vitality.

Qi Rui once again set foot on the land of God's Tomb Mountain, and the feeling was deeper than the first time.

The looming huge pressure and the very strong laws of heaven and earth are actually the most common things in this place.

Qi Rui narrowed his eyes and hugged the person in his arms a little harder.

Ye Bei raised his head for no apparent reason and looked at Qi Rui, who was looking nervous, "Arui, what's wrong?"

Qi Rui heard his wife's question and knew that his excessive movements made him uneasy, so he smiled soothingly at the person in his arms. He smiled, shook his head and said softly, "Nothing."

Ye Bei didn't believe it, but he didn't continue to ask.

Qi Rui also knew that he didn't believe it, but he couldn't tell his wife about his sudden panic.

After all, you still have to face it.

Fortunately, Ye Bei understood Qi Rui, and Qi Rui also understood Ye Bei. One of them didn't ask questions, and the other happily enjoyed his wife's silent tenderness.

After waiting for a while with his wife, Qi Rui quickly adjusted his mentality, suppressing all the panic he had just felt, as if he was feeding a dog.

What is left behind is Qi Rui, who is full of confidence, and Ye Bei, who has unlimited trust in Qi Rui.

Qi Rui's consciousness moved slightly and swept across the entire God's Tomb Mountain in an instant.

Lian Moshang and Bai Wushuang, who were at the bottom of the God's Tomb Mountain, opened their eyes at the same time and turned their gazes to where Qi Rui was now.

Seeing the person coming, Lian Moshang and Bai Wushuang relaxed their vigilance slightly and looked away. However, Long Tianba, who did not recognize the two of them, remained vigilant.

Seeing their vigilant looks, Bai Wushuang smiled and said, "Don't worry, we are on our own. I didn't expect the two of them to come back here. Hey, do you want me to pick them up? Do they know where they came in? Always?" It seems silly to wander around outside, right?"

Long Tianba twitched the corner of his mouth and said viciously, "Shut up! You're the only one who talks a lot."

I really can't let this guy talk. He can't stop talking once he opens his mouth. It's so annoying, but at this time, you can't hit him, but you can still get excited by scolding him.

Compared to Long Tianba, who had no patience to listen to Bai Wushuang's many blows, as the only female among the five sacred beasts, Feng Chang had some sense.

Therefore, she opened her mouth not to shut up Bai Wushuang, but to ask Bai Wushuang why he was sure that the two were friends rather than enemies.

"Who are they, and why are they our own people? Do they know the truth about the way of heaven? Or do they know the situation of the demons outside the territory?"

Very good, as expected of a eldest sister, her questions are sharp.

Bai Wushuang curled her lips and said nonchalantly, "Because that one, the one holding the person, he is the master of the Hunyuan Dao tree. You know what it means!"