Chapter 439 - 440

Chapter 439 Blessing Title 1

The world is curling up, spiritual energy is overflowing, and only Qi Rui's voice resounds throughout the world.

Qi Rui's voice contained an indescribable rhythm, bringing over things from the false memory that Tiandao had given him.

Maybe in this way, he can stubbornly believe that his memories are real! "The sky and the earth are dark and yellow, the universe is vast, the sun and the moon are waxing and waning, the stars and constellations are arranged, the cold comes and the summer comes, the autumn harvests and the winter hides, the remaining years are full of years, the laws and regulations regulate the sun

..."

He ascended the steps to accept the majesty, turned to the suspicious star, opened the wide interior on the right, and reached the Ming Dynasty on the left. He not only gathered the tomb ceremony, but also gathered the heroes..." "...Leading the steps step by step, looking down at the corridor

temple, girding up the villa, wandering and looking around, Ignorance, ignorance, and others are criticized, so why should I ask for help?"

As Qi Rui's last word fell, thunder gathered together, and the heaven and earth roared.

Qi Rui's spiritual consciousness inadvertently swept over Lao Jiu's body and saw that he had a peaceful expression and a smile in his eyes.

Suddenly, Qi Rui also smiled.

"So what if it's true, so what if it's false? When it's true, it's also false. When it's false, it's also true. When it's false, it's true. I'm so crazy!" Ben was still

fascinated by Qi Rui's magnificent idea of ​​how to sort characters. The monks suddenly heard Qi Rui's true and false remarks and were confused for a moment.

Before these people could look up at Qi Rui with questions, Qi Rui spoke again.

"Tian Yan, get out of the queue!"

Qi Rui's voice was too overbearing and serious. The monks who were originally unable to hold back their words and wanted to ask stopped their words and looked quietly at where Yu Tianyan was.

It's just that the current monks don't know that they missed the last opportunity to talk directly with Qi Rui.

Qi Rui, who has completely let go of the demonic barrier of obsession, will not give these monks another chance.

All Qi Rui has to do now is to seal his title, complete the ceremony, and then transcend with his disciples!

Anything else that is superfluous will be ignored.

It's a pity that no one grasped this last moment.

The monks just stared blankly at Yu Tianyan strolling out of the glow.

Yu Tianyan's whole body was shrouded in the rays of light gifted by heaven, which made his bright moon-like face even more rare and unparalleled in the world.

Thousands of rays of light are not as bright as his dazzling face, and the rays of light are not as bright as his shining star eyes!

At this moment, all the monks were shocked, not only by Yu Tianyan's appearance, but also by his belief in what Qi Rui said!

Qi Rui noticed the absent-mindedness of the other monks. He shook his head slightly, a little helpless and a little complacent.

His disciples' charm is unstoppable and simply off the charts!

Although there was a smile in his heart, Qi Rui didn't show anything on his face.

With a gentle wave of his long purple sleeves, nine blue-black figures flew at high speed from the highest peak of Kunlun Ruins, and finally floated quietly in front of him.