Chapter 183 - 184

Chapter 183 Face is swollen

Just when Yu Tianyan and his party were experiencing ups and downs, little Qi Heng was experiencing great events, and Qi Rui, who stayed behind in Kunlun, was also receiving heavy news, Cang Hao, who was going to the imperial capital of the Cangyun Empire and his party, had an extremely difficult time.

As soon as he took Yi'er out of the Kunlun Mountains, Cang Hao discovered that someone was following him all the way. Even relying on the flying car given by Gu Zijin, which could jump through wormholes in a short time, he did not throw away the people behind him, but instead got closer and closer. Coming closer.

After being chased for more than ten days, Cang Hao has such a bad temper! It exploded immediately.

Turning the speeding car around, Cang Hao looked at the three speeding boats and sneered, "Ha! No matter who you are, chasing us for so long has really pissed me off. No one can save you today!"

(Come and see, come and see, Cang Hao's history of being slapped in the face!)

And Cang Hao's voice is not only for himself, he is not that boring, he mainly uses the loudspeaker to speak to the three The people on the flying boat listened to it.

Moreover, after uttering the hateful words, Cang Hao did not hesitate at all. He pointed at the crimson button with the word "danger" printed on it.

Following his movements, the speed car instantly changed its form, and the originally round head part was separated from the middle, revealing a black hole.

Then, under Cang Hao's very curious gaze, a cylindrical cannon barrel that could only be embraced by two men rose up, and its dark muzzle was aimed at the flying boat in the middle.

When Cang Hao saw this, his eyes lit up. There were two brothers from different worlds. Of course he knew what this was.

Standing up excitedly, Cang Hao patted the operating table and sighed, "Okay! Come and let me see the power of weapons in Seventh Junior Brother's world."

The flying boat that was aimed at by Cang Hao was still in an orderly manner. , and another person said to a communication stone, "Don't worry, Master, I will definitely bring my little brother back."

An excited voice came from the other end of the communication stone, "Okay, okay, be careful, don't hurt Yi." Son, talk to them well."

The person who was talking to the Wenren family leader was Wenren Miao, the eldest son of the Wenren family leader. Outside, he always called the family leader. This was the rule, and this time was no exception.

"Haha! Don't worry, Master, Yi'er is also my brother. I definitely can't hurt him. But this kid is a bit interesting. He said that no one can save us today. I originally wanted to see what he has to offer. It was a trick, but it ended up revealing a dark hole for us to see. It was really..."

The more Wen Renmiao thought about it, the more funny he found it, and he didn't take Cang Hao's threat seriously at all.

After all, a small golden elixir is really not a danger to him, a Nascent Soul cultivator.

"What's going on? Why did you attack? Didn't we agree on it? Ah Miao, don't act recklessly. That person is not an ordinary person. We can't do it forcefully." A serious voice came from the other end of the communication stone.

After hearing his father's question, Wen Renmiao's eyes wandered for a moment, but there was nothing unusual in his voice, "Master, I know, I will handle it with emotion and reason, don't worry!"

When the head of the Wenren family heard this, he was relieved a lot. He still had some understanding of his eldest son.

"Okay, I'll leave it to you. My father will be waiting for you in the main house to bring your brother back."