Chapter 282 - 283

Chapter 282 Clean up the door on your behalf

The facts did not go beyond Yan Mingyuan's expectations. Mu Kun could not wait for Jie Xingshi and Chu Feng to fully recover before taking action. When the Void Wind could only trap the three of them, he thought of other ways.

He first gave Yan Mo a bottle of elixir to heal his injuries. After Yan Mo recovered from his injuries, he asked Yan Mo to violently break through the three people's protection with the flaming star hammer.

Yan Mo did not refuse. After all, the two of them were now grasshoppers on the same rope.

He felt that Mu Kun was right. As long as he captured three people and surrendered to the demon clan, the demon clan would definitely be willing to keep them and fight against the human clan. Their hope of survival was much greater than returning to the human clan.

After thinking about it, Yan Mo was a little timid, but he was also very decisive.

He took out his flaming star hammer, which weighed 10,000 kilograms, and started to operate the technique. The silver-black flaming star hammer slowly turned red, and waves of fire rose around him.

With a determined look in his eyes, Yan Mo stepped forward, walked to the nearest position where the three of them would not be discovered, and struck down with a hammer without hesitation.

Yan Mingyuan's expression immediately became serious. He clenched his hands, and the two swords appeared in his hands. He took a step forward, the two swords crossed each other, and a "ping bang" sound of weapons clashing was heard.

Jie Xingshi's eyes suddenly darkened and he looked at Yan Mingyuan and the hammer blocked by his swords. The feathers are neat and tidy.

Chu Feng's reaction was not even slower than that of Yan Ming. He quickly drew his sword and swung it behind the hammer. He only heard a "squeak" sound, which was the sound of the weapon cutting through the human body.

Jie Xingshi stood up reluctantly, his face turned cold when he heard the muffled hum coming from the hurricane.

"It seems that the flaming star hammer is really going to send us to our death. Fellow Taoist Yan, Mr. Xie has a merciless request. Please agree to it, Fellow Taoist Yan." Yan Mingyuan pushed the

iron arm hard . The hammer shook back, and he turned his head, looking directly at Jie Xingshi.

Jie Xingshi's gaze did not shift at all, and he cupped his hands toward Yan Mingyuan, his attitude neither humble nor arrogant.

Yan Mingyuan was very calm and said one word, "Say."

Jie Xingshi felt relieved.

"I also ask fellow Taoist Yan to clean up the house for me. I, Xie, promise that no one will cause trouble to fellow Taoist Yan. In my current situation, I can only rely on external help." When

Jie Xingshi said this, his eyes darkened. Knowing Mu Kun's plan, Qingyang Palace, one of the four major immortal sects, has its own pride. Even if Mu Kun does something wrong, it will not be allowed to be killed by others. This is a matter of Qingyang Palace's face.

Mu Kun took advantage of this. As long as he prevented himself from recovering, he would not die. He believed that Qingjian Sect, one of the four major immortal sects, had this tacit understanding, but people from other forces did not have the courage.

But unfortunately, when he unraveled the Star Stone, it just didn't work as he wished. The elders of the sect blamed him. He was not allowed to live for such a disaster.

Just, I don’t know if Yan Mingyuan has the courage anymore.

Does Yan Mingyuan have the courage? This is obvious.