Chapter 205 - 206

Chapter 205 The great road is the human heart

"Wow! Qinglian Qinglian, I knew you were here waiting for me!" Qi Heng danced with joy and flew like a small cannonball into the arms of Lian Moshang who was standing next to a smiling branch of his body.

Lian Moshang caught the turbulent Qi Heng, and said softly with gentle eyes, "I will naturally stay by Hunyuan's side."

Qi Rui put his arms around Lian Moshang's neck, rolled his eyes, and heard "Bah!" , he kissed Lian Moshang on the face.

Lian Moshang was stunned for a moment, then thought of the way Qi Rui and the two got along, and felt that they should not have been allowed to stay with Hunyuan for too long and teach Hunyuan a bad way.

Lian Moshang couldn't be angry with Qi Heng. He just looked serious and said seriously, "Hunyuan, this is wrong. You can't do this casually."

Qi Heng curled his lips and looked very aggrieved. "Why, why! If you like Qinglian, can't you kiss her?"

Lian Moshang had a headache looking at the aggrieved person. He looked at Qi Rui, who was watching the fun, and said in an extremely cold voice, "Please, Master Qi, we will be intimate in the future. It's better to avoid Hunyuan, he is still young and can easily learn bad things."

Qi Rui, who was happily eating melon, was stunned: "..."

Is he being dissed?

Putting away the hearts of the melon-eating crowd, Qi Rui said dissatisfied, "When did I teach Heng Heng bad? It was you who taught my disciple bad, okay? Heng Heng used to like to be hugged by me, but now, he would rather be on his own You don't want me to hold you when you walk with those short legs. You have to say that you have grown up."

At this point, Qi Rui, who was pretending to be angry, was really unhappy, "What happens now? When I see you , I jumped on you and wanted to hug you, it’s not because you taught me something bad!”

The more Qi Rui said it, the more reasonable he felt, and he immediately felt confident and started to accuse him.

As the center of the fuse, Qi Heng shrank his head and said nothing, looking at the current crematorium-like situation, trying to reduce his presence.

When Lian Moshang heard Qi Rui's question, he felt strangely happy, but he didn't show it on his face.

In fact, he had always felt guilty for not being able to save Hunyuan himself, especially since it had been so long since Hunyuan was born before he came to find someone, and he had missed a lot of time with Hunyuan.

However, looking at Hunyuan's appearance, he was the closest to him. The little regret in Lian Moshang's heart immediately disappeared, leaving only joy.

"What? You have nothing to say?" Qi Rui looked at the silent Lian Moshang and snorted coldly.

Lian Moshang came back to his senses, his eyes were not as sharp as at first, and with a joy that was hard to detect by others, he said softly, "There's nothing to say. I didn't teach Hunyuan anything. Maybe Hunyuan has really grown up." Yeah! I think it’s unreasonable to be held by Master again."

Qi Rui laughed angrily at Lian Mo Shang's shameless words, "So, he doesn't feel like he hasn't grown up when you hold him, right?"

Lian Mo Shang is still the same. He has an indifferent face, but anyone with eyes can see the lively and happy atmosphere around him.

"I didn't mean that. Everything was Hunyuan's own idea. If Hunyuan is willing to get close to me, he is naturally willing to let me hold him."

When he was excited, he used the self-proclaimed "I", but it was just the meaning behind the words. If Heng doesn't want to be hugged by Qi Rui, does that mean he doesn't want to be close to Qi Rui? .