Chapter 356 - 357

Chapter 356 The fateful Chi Shan

Chi Hongxuan, why don't you die? These words were like a magic voice, resounding in everyone's ears.

Everyone looked at Chi Shan who was pretending to be crazy and didn't understand why he had such deep malice towards Chi Hongxuan.

For what Chi Shan did, no one could express sympathy or anything, they could only lament that the law of heaven is clear and retribution is unsatisfactory.

Because of Chi Shan's shocking question to the sky, Ye Jinghong, who was originally confused because of the twists and turns of this incident, came to his senses.

After Ye Jinghong woke up, he immediately locked eyes with Chi Shan, who was lying on the ground like a dead dog and cursing the sky, his eyes cold.

"It turns out that Hongxuan is not your son. That's better. It's more legitimate for me to stand up for my son today. No one in the world can accuse my son of anything. Chi Shan, congratulations, you found a way out for yourself." Ye

Jing There was a sarcastic smile on Hong's face, and he felt even more disdainful when he saw Chi Shan's actions suddenly stopping because of her words.

"Do you think that after I knew the truth, I would immediately settle the score with the person who took advantage of me so that you could take advantage of the chaos and escape? Oh, Chi Shan, you really think too much, I will only give you ashes faster Annihilate, die!"

Ye Jinghong didn't bother to talk to Chi Shan anymore. A talisman suddenly appeared on his delicate white fingers, and he placed it lightly in Chi Shan's frightened eyes.

It was obviously thrown down lightly in the eyes of everyone, but after the talisman left Ye Jinghong's slender fingers, it was like an arrow leaving the string, heading towards Chishan at an extremely fast speed.

Chi Shan looked at the talisman that was getting closer and closer. He didn't even have time to make a bitter and unwilling expression, and his face still maintained the initial panic.

But at this critical moment, something unexpected happened.

A majestic voice came from far away, and the fierce momentum of his body smashed the talisman near Chishan into pieces, and the cold voice sounded.

"Whoever attacked my disciples, why don't you let them go quickly!"

Logically speaking, Wu Xin Dao Master's impressive appearance should arouse heated discussions, but at this time...

inside the airship.

"I'm so sorry, what's going on with Chi Shan? He can't be killed, right? There's always someone coming out to disrupt the situation. Could it be that I have guessed wrong all along? My disciples are the villains. This piece of shit is Chi Shan. He is the protagonist, otherwise why would someone come to save him every time he was about to die, and every time he was a beautiful woman, holy shit!"

When Qi Rui thought of Chi Shan squinting among the beauties, when an enemy came, he would deliver food or Sending him a beauty, ugh...

so disgusting!

Ye Bei glanced at the figure that appeared on the screen with few words, pressed his eyebrows, and pushed Qi Rui, who was still chattering in disbelief.

"Ah Rui, let's not talk about the mess. The person coming is Taoist Wu Xin, the Supreme Elder of Qingyang Palace. I'm afraid Hongxuan and the others won't be able to handle it."

Only then did Qi Rui react and look over. Sure enough, he saw the old man being beaten. Xiao Lengyue, who has been imprisoned for seven times, has asked Taoist Wuxin for help.