Chapter 81 - 90

Chapter 81 Symposium (1)

"Brother is so awesome, brother is so awesome!" Yi'er threw herself into Cang Hao's arms and rubbed her chest, saying softly. Cang Hao's heart almost melted when he heard the expression on his face. It is unabashed pampering.

"Oh? Yi'er thinks my brother is great. Why didn't I think that's what I heard Yi'er said just now? I seemed to hear that Yi'er thought I was slow!"

Cang Hao deliberately lengthened his voice, and the teasing meaning in his eyes was obvious. This silly kid Yi'er wants to get inside.

Yi'er shook his head vigorously and said in a low voice in his arms, "No, no, Yi'er didn't say it. My brother heard it wrong!" After saying that, he nodded affirmatively, as if it was true.

This made Cang Hao laugh angrily, and slapped Yi'er's round butt with a loud "snap".

"Why, you haven't learned anything else, but you have learned how to bluff people first?"

His slap made Yi'er in his arms feel extremely aggrieved. He stretched out his little hand to push Cang Hao away, his voice also sounded like he was crying and aggrieved. Baba.

"Brother is bad, beat Yi'er. I don't want my brother anymore. Master, wuwu, master, save Yi'er."

The aggrieved voice sounded like Cang Hao had beaten him hard, which made Cang Hao feel angry and funny for a while.

But he couldn't let the person in his arms touch him like this anymore. He couldn't bear it, so he stroked Yi'er's head comfortingly and said with a smile.

"Okay, okay, I apologize to you. I shouldn't spank you. Please be quiet, little ancestor!" However

, since he learned to complain, Yi'er, who knew the benefits of complaining, refused to give up. He couldn't remember the last time he was in the warehouse. In Hao's arms, he was crying and shouting words to be good.

"Master, master, why haven't you come to save Yi'er? Yi'er is going to be bullied to death."

But Qi Rui, who was watching the show on the side, was so happy that he burst into laughter. His popularity suddenly disappeared and he fell. dust.

Even Yan Mingyuan, a young man who had just experienced a tragic experience, was amused by his soft-spoken complaint. He could not suppress the smile in his eyes and asked Ye Hong, who was watching the show but was also paying attention to him, to watch. A clear distinction.

Seeing this, when no one knew it, the balance in Ye Hong's heart quietly shifted.

I don't know if she heard the master's laughter. Yi'er, who was still struggling in Cang Hao's arms, was not struggling, but her little shoulders were twitching.

Cang Hao shook his head helplessly. He didn't know from whom Yi'er learned this trick. He even learned how to pretend to cry. Just thinking like this, the tenderness in his eyes and face was not missing at all.

However, he couldn't get used to it. Cang Hao raised his eyebrows and smiled, reaching out and rubbing the place where he had just been hit. Not to mention, looking at the thin and small area, this place was actually round.

While rubbing it, he lowered his head and whispered in the ear of the person in his arms, "Okay, okay, let's rub it for Yi'er. Yi'er won't feel wronged anymore, okay?"

Even though Yi'er didn't understand, she felt a little embarrassed at this moment. , the blush suddenly covered the whole body, not escaping the area behind the ears.

Yi'er held Cang Hao's big hand behind her back and pushed her head harder into Cang Hao's arms, her voice shy and timid.

"Outside, don't touch, shame."