Chapter 61 - 70

Chapter 61 Kunlun Ruins

In front of a newly built tomb, Cang Hao bowed down to the tombstone, "Grandpa, Ahao, I'm afraid I can't agree to you. Ahao, I can't know that my mother is suffering and still be indifferent. Grandpa, forgive Ahao!"

Looking at Cang Hao was like this, which made Qi Rui and others feel uncomfortable. Qi Rui interrupted, "Let's go practice with our master first. One day, you can bring your mother here and tell him that your choice is not wrong. ."

Cang Hao heard Master's relief, got up from the ground, took one last look at the cemetery, turned around and said calmly, "Yes, Master!"

"Yes, Master!" A soft and waxy voice, in Cang Hao's words As soon as the sound fell, he couldn't wait to shout after him.

It's just that this voice is not as high-pitched and simple as Cang Hao's, but instead soft and crisp, which makes people feel comfortable listening to it.

"Pfft!" Several people couldn't hold it back and burst out laughing. This Yi'er is so cute.

There was also a smile on Cang Hao's face, and he rubbed the head of the boy who was leaning against him, the smile in his voice undisguised.

Although he was sad, he had gone through everything he had to go through in his previous life, and he was not someone who couldn't let go.

"Yi'er, what is it? Huh?" Cang Hao lowered his voice at the last word, his voice was very nasal and sexy, which made Yi'er, a person who didn't understand anything, feel his ears turned red and his whole body felt weak.

"Ah?" Yi'er raised his head in confusion, his cheeks were flushed, and he was a little at a loss. He didn't understand what Cang Hao meant, so he could only look at his brother for help.

Looking at Yi'er's face covered with red clouds, Cang Hao's heart moved slightly. He raised his hand and pinched his face. Sure enough, it felt as expected, smooth and delicate, like a piece of warm jade.

Qi Rui felt that for the sake of his apprentice's chastity, he should still open his mouth.

"Ahem," he pretended to clear his throat, "Ah Hao! What's wrong with you? You taught your junior brother badly."

Mo Yan suddenly stared at Qi Rui, in disbelief, wasn't he? Master, is it so direct?

Yu Tianyan shook his head, smiled, and rubbed the little pharmacist's head. The master was having a bad taste again.

Cang Hao's body froze, "I..."

Before he could even speak the word, he was stopped by his master's words.

"Yi'er started calling me Master, but in the end, because you called me Master, Yi'er started calling me random."

Yes, is this the case? Mo Yan and Cang Hao were both confused.

Seeing this, Qi Rui raised his eyebrows, "What? I can't bear to be called master by you as a teacher. Once I am a teacher, I will always be a father. It is impossible to retreat!"

Cang Hao's face was full of black lines, and he couldn't stop it. It was him. Mo Yan's face was a little stiff, but Yu Tianyan, who also kept calling him Master, still looked calm.

"Master, are you satisfied with this?" Yu Tianyan chuckled.

"Haha," Qi Rui's eyes wandered, "Satisfied and satisfied. As expected, Master sounds nicer and more friendly."

Cang Hao also came back to his senses at this time and sighed helplessly, "Master!"

Yu Tianyan shook his head and was sighing about Master. It was really not serious. I saw a burst of light radiating from the little pharmacist's body, and gradually condensed into the figure of a woman.