Chapter 318 - 319

Chapter 318 First visit to Beihai

Without the danger of his foundation being damaged, Ye Bei felt much more relieved. Suddenly, he raised his eyes and stared at Qi Rui's face.

He was already in mid-air, and the wind was very strong. Qi Rui felt even more creepy when his wife was staring at him.

Qi Rui couldn't hold back, holding Ye Bei's face, and said with sweat, "Beibei, why are you looking at me like this?"

Ye Bei pulled Qi Rui's big hand away, still staring straight at Qi Rui, as if he wanted to Stare a hole in him.

Qi Rui was on the verge of crying, wondering if he had really frightened his wife this time. Why was this so abnormal?

Shaking his head, Qi Rui shook away the slander in his heart and put on a flattering smile on his face.

"Beibei, please say something! I didn't mean to scare you this time. I really followed the situation in a hurry. Look, I can't scare you with my cultivation."

Ye Bei looked at Qi . Rui looked anxious, and finally looked away, then threw himself into Qi Rui's arms, looking like he wanted to roll around in Qi Rui's arms.

Qi Ruimu held his wife in his arms blankly, his face blank for a while.

Is your wife really scared to death? Although the silly wife is also his wife, he still prefers the shrewd and cunning wife!

Ye Bei couldn't hear the screams in Qi Rui's heart. He just caressed and rubbed Qi Rui's arms with a look of pride on his face.

When he was happy, he looked up and saw Qi Rui's worried look on his face, and he immediately patted Qi Rui's chest angrily.

"What expression is this? I'm not happy for you! Ah Rui, you are really a genius in cultivation. Really, it has absolutely nothing to do with the system." Ye

Beiyue said with more emotion, and finally understood that they also had the system. Why is he so frustrated because of his existence? It turns out that it's not the system's fault, it's his lack of talent.

Qi Rui didn't understand why his wife suddenly said this, but it didn't stop him from boasting.

"Of course, there is no doubt that I am a genius in cultivation! Why, Beibei, you only know now?"

Qi Rui's handsome eyebrows were slightly raised, and his eyebrows were slanted like temples, so high-spirited.

Ye Bei did not pour cold water on him like before, but nodded firmly, looking more confident than ever before.

"I knew it too late, but this is all a trivial matter. However, I will be more careful about what you do in the future. The Heyuan realm cannot trap you for too long. As long as you break through Sui Kong, with the help of Chaos With the powerful combat power of the Divine Sword and your own martial arts, you are not only sure of yourself against Jiutian Dao, but also not as dangerous as you thought before."

Qi Rui was a little confused after hearing his wife's long words.

what's the situation? What's going on? Wife, how can you be so confident? I don’t have this confidence!

Qi Rui was about to cry but had no tears, but when his wife turned her head and looked at him with her bright little eyes, he remained serious with a strategic smile on his face.

In fact, I was quite panicked.

But what the hell! After finally being worshiped by his wife, even if it was a misunderstanding, he would be convinced!

Thinking like this, the expression on Qi Rui's face became more and more unpredictable, as if he had everything under control.

Ye Bei didn't doubt Qi Rui's confidence now. After all, in his opinion, Qi Rui had always been fearless and full of confidence.