Chapter 348 - 349

Chapter 348: Chi Shan, the target of public criticism

In the distance, the majestic peaks tower into the clouds, like a sharp sword piercing the sky, with unrivaled sharpness.

Seeing this scenery, Gu Zijin used his hand speed to the extreme and was able to park the airship in front of the gate of Jujianmen Mountain.

Don't doubt it, it's not that he is afraid to enter the Giant Sword Gate, but if they go in, what will happen to the casual cultivators who follow behind?

It is too immoral to let others follow you all the way back.

Therefore, in order to make these people's hard work not in vain, Ye Mo decided to stop at the gate of Jujianmen.

As for Gu Zijin, he was so weak, pitiful and helpless, so of course he could only follow orders pitifully!

Gu Zijin in the airship frowned, took his elder brother Chi's hand and headed outside.

Ao Bin, who had been falling behind the airship, saw the airship parked in front of the mountain gate, and his ominous premonition deepened.

He quickly moved forward and arrived in front of the airship. At this time, no core disciples of the elders had come down yet, and there were only a few foundation-building disciples guarding the mountain gate.

Ao Bin first sent a message to the two gatekeeper disciples in the Foundation Establishment period, telling them to come to the elders. He took a deep breath and bowed in the direction of the airship.

"I don't know which senior in front of me is coming to my Jujian Sect. Please come up and talk to me. This is not the place to talk." Hearing

Ao Bin's words, Ye Mo and Ye Jinghong raised their eyebrows, and Ye Jinghong even more It was a smile, but the words she said made people unable to laugh out loud.

"It doesn't matter. I'm not here to be a guest at your Jujian Sect. I'm here to ask for someone! People from the Jujian Sect, listen up and quickly hand over that piece of shit Chi Shan. I can make the decision and spare you the Jujian Sect for once. ."

Compared to Ao Bin's politeness, Ye Jinghong directly used his spiritual power to spread his voice. Not to mention the people in the Jujian Sect, it could be heard from thousands of miles away.

As soon as he said this, the casual cultivators who crashed behind the airship and Ao Bin instantly became uproar.

The more clever monks immediately took out the shadow stone, with a shrewd light in their eyes; the more timid monks couldn't help but want to leave, not wanting to get involved in the battle between the big forces; and the more daring or It was a force that had a grudge against the Jujian Sect, and everyone's expressions were eager to try, as if they wanted to get involved.

What's more, because Ye Jinghong spread his voice far away without any scruples, some monks with good intentions also came in this direction.

After all, anyone who dares to challenge a sect force is definitely a strong person who is not weak. Fighting against a strong person is also a small and medium-sized opportunity for some rootless cultivators. There is no need to compete with others. Why not!

Because of Ye Jinghong's words, the surrounding area became agitated, making this stagnant place a little noisy.

Ye Jinghong was so arrogant, and the people of Jujianmen naturally couldn't bear it. Therefore, as soon as Ye Jinghong finished speaking, a voice came from the top of Jujianmen Mountain. This voice seemed to be mixed with unparalleled momentum. , sharp and stinging.

"How brave! I want to see who dares to come to my Giant Sword Sect to act wild!"

The voice came before the person arrived, but just by listening to the compelling aura of the voice, you could tell that the person who came had a high level of cultivation. But when the person appeared in front of Ye Mo and the others, seeing the monk who looked like his whole body had turned into a sword, he could understand the power of the person even more clearly.