Chapter 272 - 273

Chapter 272 The immortal Ming Yan

The palaces of the three clans are connected. There are so many people, but there is no sound of talking.

Except for the initial argument, the three tribes ignored each other and the demon tribe provoked from time to time. However, due to the demon tribe's power or something, the top leaders of the human race and demon tribe ignored them.

After all, they could tolerate it a little since they killed the strongest genius of this generation of demons at the beginning.

Originally, after Qi Heng knocked out Ming Yan and treated the Jie Xing Stone, he planned to drag the Jie Xing Stone back to the three-color protective barrier.

But later he was reminded by Xie Xingshi, and Qi Heng did not get any points because he did not take action along the way. He listened to Xie Xingshi's advice and eliminated the root cause.

Seeing this scene, some demon lords had expressions on their faces, as if they couldn't believe that their clan's most powerful genius died in the hands of a little kid.

Qi Heng knocked down the stick and smashed the head of the handsome demon youth to pieces.

But later Qi Heng discovered that he only got half of that demon's score.

He didn't care what was going on, nor did he ask Jie Xingshi. Naturally, neither of them knew that a certain demon youth was reborn in the core area of ​​​​the center of Silent Hill.

The two geniuses didn't know, but they couldn't hide it from the monks from the three races who could have an overview of the whole situation outside.

Ming Yan frowned when he saw Ming Yan reappearing, but his strength had dropped to Nascent Soul Dzogchen.

Especially when I saw that this demon youth did not go to the three-color protective barrier, but directly hunted the human monks on the outside of the core. He even gathered several powerful demons to hunt the humans with him. On the human side One can imagine his mood.

"Ming Yan, aren't we going in? Have you been hunting humans here?" A beautiful demon clan frowned and looked at the murderous Ming Yan.

It was obvious that she was tired of this kind of activity of staying in one place and hunting people.

Ming Yan put away his murderous expression, looked at the female demon who was second only to him here, and said calmly.

"Eileen, if you are anxious or afraid, you can go to the three-color protective barrier first. I will keep hunting the human race here until there is no human race left." Although

Irene is a hot demon, she is also well-dressed. Exposed, but this does not mean that she is a fool and will be easily angered by Ming Yan's words.

"Ming Yan, what are you afraid of if you don't go to the three-color protective barrier? Obviously that nearby is the best place to ambush, isn't it? And with your cultivation level, you have fallen to the Great Perfection in half a step, huh, you should It couldn't be that he was killed by some human race, so he is avoiding that place now, so he keeps hunting the human race."

Irene originally just wanted to make a mockery of Ming Yan, but the more she said it, the more reasonable she felt, especially after seeing that because Ming Yan's face became darker and darker as she spoke.

"Haha! Did I guess it? Do you really survive by cutting off your tail? Ming Yan, Ming Yan, you have today too." "

Shut up!" Ming Yan's palm seemed to be filled with ghostly fire, and he shouted He slapped his palm towards Irene who was laughing wantonly.