Chapter 391 - 392

Chapter 391: Something is going to happen in Kunlun Ruins?

Why did everyone in Qingyang Palace, including the other four immortal sects, have doubts about Qi Rui's cultivation after he defeated the demon lord, but now Taoist Master Wuxin is so sure?

Because only the strong ones in the Broken Sky Realm can know about the great catastrophe of the Broken Sky Realm!

If you join the Yuan Dynasty, you can live forever. If the strong people in the Yuan Realm know that the Shattering Sky Realm will experience a catastrophe every ten thousand years, then they will definitely not be willing to advance to the Shattering Sky Realm. Neither will the strong people in the Shattering Sky Realm in the Thousand Yuan World. too much.

However, heaven and earth have given limits.

Those who are strong in the Shattering Sky Realm cannot tell those who are not in the Shattering Sky Realm. The Shattering Sky Realm will experience great catastrophes of heaven and earth.

This is an iron law. If anything is violated, the catastrophe of heaven and earth will come directly. Both the informer and the one who is informed will perish in the catastrophe of heaven and earth.

Don't wonder why the strong ones in the Broken Sky Realm also fall, because it is impossible for the strong ones in the Broken Sky Realm who violate the laws of heaven and earth to survive the catastrophe. The power is several times or even dozens of times greater.

If the catastrophe of heaven and earth happens once in ten thousand years under normal circumstances, it is still possible to survive it with the painstaking cultivation of a strong man in the Shattering Sky Realm.

Because the Great Dao is fifty and the Heavenly Evolution is forty-nine, and if humans escape one of them, everything has a glimmer of hope. No matter how overbearing the Heavenly Dao is, it must leave that glimmer of hope.

But if you violate the laws of heaven and earth, you will be abandoned by heaven and earth. How can you survive?

Therefore, it is impossible for the Heyuan realm to know about the catastrophe of heaven and earth!

This is why Taoist Master Wu Xin affirmed Qi Rui's identity as a strong man in the Shattering Sky Realm.

Just because Qi Rui showed that he knew about the great catastrophe of heaven and earth, and even knew the dangers of it.

But the conscience of heaven and earth! Qi Rui is just good at pretending!

He just pretends to know everything out of habit. As for the harm of the great catastrophe of heaven and earth to Taoist Wuming himself, that is what he deduced from the reaction of Taoist Wuxin!

But even though it was inexplicable, Qi Rui was not prepared to expose himself.

Qi Rui almost learned from the few words of Taoist Wu Xin that the great catastrophe of heaven and earth is something only those in the Shattering Sky Realm know about, so he didn't make any clichés.

Asked him why he didn't take advantage of the opportunity for Taoist Wu Ming to accumulate strength and attack Taoist Wu Ming. Maybe he could interrupt Taoist Wu Ming?

Nonsence!

As far as Wu Ming Dao Master is concerned, his whole body is shrouded in an ominous aura at this time. He can guarantee that if his Chaos Divine Sword dares to slash down, there will be a catastrophe of heaven and earth that will destroy his sword!

Now Qi Rui can only pray secretly that he can find out some information about the catastrophe that he doesn't know, so that he can escape.

Otherwise, we might really end up here.