Chapter 360 - 361

Chapter 360 Unfair Distribution

Although Qi Rui was a little confused about his suddenly sharp perception, he didn't show it, and his face still had the same benchmark look.

nonsense! He's already like this, and if he collapses again, he's afraid that his wife will really go berserk! Qi Rui's heart was full of bitter thoughts.

Immediately, Qi Rui put aside the thoughts racing in his mind, and his long eyes fell on the little fat man, with a solemn expression.

"Since your Mu family is interested in cooperating, I wonder if you can cooperate with our Jiuxuan Tianzong?"

The little fat man was slightly surprised and was about to speak, but was interrupted by Qi Rui.

"You don't have to say anything, just listen to what I have to say."

The strong words made the little fat man curl his lips. Although he was a little unwilling, he didn't dare to make any mistakes, so he had to listen honestly.

"You also know that in the situation just now, Taoist Master Wuxin will come to Wuma's house as expected. With the power of Qingyang Palace and the current situation of your two families, Qingyang Palace will monopolize the small world as expected. ."

Hearing what Qi Rui said, the little fat man couldn't believe it. He opened his mouth with a sharp voice.

"This is impossible! No matter how you say it, our Mu family is a big force. Coupled with the Wuma family, the Wuma family will never be willing to get nothing at all. This is absolutely impossible!" The

little fat man said with certainty ! , but the sweat on his forehead and the pale and bloodless face could show that he believed Qi Rui's words a little bit.

Qi Rui didn't care about the little fat man's unreasonableness, and just spoke more calmly.

"Why is it impossible? Do you know how valuable a small world is that is evolving into a middle world? Do you know how rich the resources of an unexploited small world are?" The little fat man was left speechless by Qi Rui's question

. After saying that, he could only shake his head and say "impossible, no way..."

because if Qingyang Palace knew to do this, all the plans and calculations of the Mu family in the past five years would be in vain, and this was what he thought. If Qi Rui and the people in Qingyang Palace were used to check and balance each other to save their lives, he would be the eternal sinner of the Mu family.

Not only the little fat man thought of this, but Wu Masi on the ground also thought of it, and his face was very ugly. It seemed that he had some understanding of Qingyang Palace's always domineering style.

Seeing the effect, Qi Rui didn't intend to continue to intimidate his little friend. He smiled imperceptibly on his face, and when he spoke again, he didn't have the same destructive power as before.

"So, little fat man, how about cooperating with my Jiuxuan Tianzong? I am responsible for containing the Qingyang Palace, and I will also ensure that the Wuma family does not get any benefits. The resources of the small world are 91 points. I am 9 points. You two , and the ownership of the small world belongs to me, and your Mu family only has the mining rights."

When the little fat man heard the conditions stated by Qi Rui, he suddenly raised his head and stared at Qi Rui, his eyes full of disbelief.

"Ninety-one points? Do you want the ownership of the small world?"

Qi Rui smiled and nodded leisurely, confirming the little fat man's question.

The little fat man took a deep breath, resisted the urge to hit someone, and silently said in his heart that impulse is the devil, and you can't beat it. Impulse is the devil, and you can't beat it. Impulse is the devil, and you can't beat it. Impulse is the devil, and you can't beat it.