Chapter 193 - 194

Chapter 193 Ye Bei’s Thoughts

Qi Rui appeared again, right in front of Ye Bei.

Ye Bei was originally uneasy, and was shocked when he heard the sound of thunder tribulation suddenly disappearing, because the thunder tribulation of forming an infant would take as little as three days, or as long as half a month to survive, but now... just when he was desperate, Qi Rui Appeared in front of him.

"Beibei, what's wrong with you?" As soon as Qi Rui saw the person, he noticed that his wife's body was almost dissipating. He was a little worried and quickly stepped forward to hug the person in his arms.

"A-Arui, is it really you?" Ye Bei's eyes were scarlet and filled with mist.

Qi Rui felt great pain in his heart. He didn't know that his wife was frightened by his sudden disappearance of thunder.

Thunder tribulation suddenly disappears. Since ancient times, there is only one possibility, which is the death of the person who has overcome the tribulation.

"Beibei, it's me, Ah Rui, who made you worry. I'm fine. You forgot, we have a life-and-death contract as Taoists. Even if something happens to me, as long as you are good, I will still have a chance. ."

Qi Rui hurriedly coaxed people. The most important thing at this time is to reassure his wife, otherwise she may become a demon and be detrimental to the future.

Ye Bei's tears fell instantly, as if there was no end to them, which made Qi Rui feel distressed.

It was all his fault. He was not strong enough and did not give his wife a sense of security. The last time he made her cry, he secretly swore that he would not make her cry again, but...

he made a mistake!

"Beibei, Beibei, don't cry. It's because I'm too weak and I don't give you a sense of security. Don't worry, I will get stronger and stronger. Beibei..."

Ye Bei raised his head fiercely and bit Qi hard. Rui's lips, until he felt the salty taste coming from his mouth, he relaxed slightly, stared straight into Qi Rui's eyes, and spoke word by word.

"A Rui, let's not worry about it, okay? Don't worry about the external way of heaven, the original way of heaven, and the outside world demon, okay? Ah Rui..." Qi Rui was

shocked. Only then did he know what his wife was really worried about. Looking at the person with tears streaming down his face, he raised his hands, held his wife's face, and gently rubbed the corners of her eyes with his thumbs, wiping away the tears bit by bit.

"Beibei, Beibei, can you calm down? Listen to me, okay?" Qi Rui's eyes were gentle and his tone was very soft, as if he was afraid of scaring this panicked man.

Ye Bei was filled with tears. He wanted to force himself not to look at Qi Rui's pleading eyes, and he wanted not to listen to Qi Rui's gentle voice, but in the end, he listened and nodded.

A big smile appeared on Qi Rui's face, and he slid one hand down to bring the person close to him, so close that it was airtight, as if no one could get between them.

"Beibei, if I had known the truth from the beginning and there was such a powerful enemy, I would definitely not have fought tooth and nail. I am just a nobody. In my world, I am just an ordinary man who has done nothing."

Ye Bei buried his head in Qi Rui's neck and shook his head desperately.

Qi Rui's eyes were gentle, knowing that his wife did not agree with him saying that he was ordinary and incompetent.

"But Beibei, I didn't know it from the beginning. I have experienced so much and developed a strong relationship with the children. Even if I don't want to, the children can no longer look back." Qi Rui pressed his lips to the daughter-in-law's ears, her hands soothed the restless person again and again.