Chapter 231 - 232

Chapter 231 Genius Competition Mode

On the second day, it was finally time for the Tianjiao Competition to officially begin.

Qi Rui led a group of disciples into the Dragon Beard Ring, only to realize that the ring-faced gem that could be used for drawing lots yesterday not only had that function, but was also equivalent to a space gate.

Walking into the Dragon Beard Ring, there were already a lot of people inside, and each force occupied a position. Qi Rui looked around and then understood the layout of the Dragon Beard Ring.

Even if the Dragon Beard Ring is enlarged at this time, it still looks like a ring from the outside. After entering the Dragon Beard Ring, you can see that the ring originally belonged to the ring. In fact, the leaders of the major forces are watching the battle. s position.

The gem space door they entered through was not only a space door inside, but also served as a record and reminder.

But it was originally in the middle of the empty ring in the hand, but now it is not empty. It is the venue where the geniuses of the major forces compete.

And this place, as far as Qi Rui can see now, is divided into four parts, corresponding to Qi training, foundation building, golden elixir, and Nascent Soul.

Then, Mo Yan exclaimed, "Wait, wait a minute, Master, what Uncle Wenren and Uncle Ye said yesterday is that the top 1,000 people can go to fight among the geniuses of the three tribes. Doesn't that mean that it's just a training exercise?" Stage?"

Qi Rui glanced at the silly apprentice and smiled, "Not too stupid."

Mo Yan's face suddenly turned ugly, and he was so frightened that he had to compete with a great monk like Jindan Yuanying to practice Qi. In terms of foundation building, compared to the same level, the human race basically has no chance of winning.

Ye Bei looked at his ugly face and knew that he was a little uncomfortable, so he smiled and said, "Ayan, crises often coexist with opportunities. If you can come back alive, not only will you be rewarded generously, but the skills you have learned there will also be priceless. ."

Yu Tianyan asked aloud at this time, "Uncle, I have always heard that the rewards are generous, but what exactly are the rewards? There is no news at all." Ye Hong knew a little, but after all, he did not participate in

this event in his previous life. In the next Tianjiao battle, for the sake of his body, his father did not allow anyone to say more, so he did not know very clearly. He only knew that the spiritual spring space, the bane of the Ye family's annihilation, was the only one of their Ye family's children who survived. One of the rewards obtained.

Regarding this, Ye Hong had no intention of hiding it, and directly spread the word to others, so that he had a good idea.

Yu Tianyan's eyes flashed, thinking of the Danta fragments in Mo Yan's hand. Maybe they could be collected with the rewards from the Tianjiao Battle.

Qi Rui looked at the conditions of several disciples and found that they were all in high spirits, and couldn't help but smile.

"Don't think so far, just watch the competition! The competition between Nascent Soul Stage monks will still have some effect on you. As for the rewards, even if the rewards are not generous then, I can certainly subsidize you as a teacher." Cang Hao was a little moved

. He had been coveting his senior brother's demon puppet for a long time, and said with bright eyes, "Master, is it true?"

Qi Rui nodded carelessly, as if he thought of it casually, and inadvertently caught a glimpse of the two sides fighting in the Nascent Soul Stage.