Chapter 171 -172

Chapter 171 The Fox Clan Brothers and Sisters Reappear

Standing under the moon, Qi Rui focused his attention, carrying the Hongmeng Purple Qi and dragging it to the Heaven and Earth Furnace. According to the pattern provided to him by the two disciples, he used the ability of the Heaven and Earth Furnace to turn the void into reality, and made nine brand-new items made of Hongmeng Purple Qi. The forged clothes materialized.

With a slight smile and a click of a finger, nine pieces of clothing covered the nine disciples.

Looking at the disciples who were out of the range of the Chaos Qi, after thinking for a while, he sent the big man Kui Niu who was teasing the little Kui Niu baby out of the Kunlun Ruins.

Although the little guy is powerful, he is still easily deceived by others.

"Huh! I finally sent these brats out. They're dragging their feet and it's annoying to watch."

After doing this, Qi Rui made a look of disgust, not knowing that he was talking about plans for the safety of his disciples. People who have been together for a day may really think that he is disgusted.

Ye Bei listened helplessly to Qi Rui's unintentional words. He leaned his head in his arms and said softly, "Okay, there's no one else around. Who are you showing this look to?"

Qi Rui was exposed by his own daughter-in-law. , not embarrassed, tightened his arms around the person, there was no one in the way, and he just wanted to give his wife a sweet kiss.

Unfortunately, he didn't kiss her on the lips, only the back of his wife's hand, which was as smooth as jade.

Qi Rui blinked, showing some confusion and grievance.

Ye Bei smiled when he saw him like this, and pushed Qi Rui's big head away with one force of his hand.

"Since we are worried about Heng Heng, Kui Niu can only serve as a deterrent, and his IQ is not very high. Let the two Hu brothers and sisters be released! Give them a chance to atone for their sins."

Qi Rui raised his eyebrows, but he did not expect his wife to do so. He asked him to let the two Hu brothers and sisters out, but looking at the indifferent expressions on his wife's face, you knew that the Hu brothers and sisters were really well planned, so high that the wife was not worried at all that they would betray them.

"Since you said that, Beibei, of course I listen to you. That Hu Yu does have some brains. It would be a waste to keep him locked up."

Qi Rui smiled and nodded, then waved his hand, and two figures appeared in front of him. .

Hu Yu was staying well with his sister. Unexpectedly, he was suddenly changed to another world, and his eyes were alert for a moment.

When they saw Qi Rui, who was watching their movements with interest, and Ye Bei, who had a cold expression in front of them, they immediately fell to their knees.

"I've seen you, senior!" The two foxes said in unison. One had a soft voice, but it was a male voice, and the other had a brisk voice, and it was a girl's voice. Both of them thought it was unacceptable.

Qi Rui waved his hand and used his spiritual power to lift the two of them up. After the two of them stood still, Qi Rui spoke, his voice was light and his emotions could not be heard, "I will give you two a chance to atone for your sins. "

After that, he waved his hand, and several figures appeared out of thin air. They were Yu Tianyan and others who were already standing outside Kunlun Ruins.

Qi Rui pointed at the little guy who was very excited to see Kui Niu and had climbed on top of Kui Niu's head, and said to the two of them.

"This is my young disciple. He is still young. This time he went out for training. I am worried that he has been deceived. You two will stay with him for the past three months and help me keep an eye on him. "