Chapter 71 - 80

Chapter 71 The Disaster of the Yan Family

When Yan Mingyuan calmed down and took away the hand that covered his entire face, Ye Hong saw that his eyes were red and his expression was resolute, as if he had grown in an instant.

Ye Hongyou felt slightly distressed. He had never appeared in his previous life, and he didn't know how he escaped capture or how. He silently accepted the fact that his family was wiped out, and finally became the murderous god Juelang covered in blood.

Yan Mingyuan calmed down, his face seemed to be filled with hatred and an extremely indescribable emotion, "Yan Xi, is he dead too?"

Ye Hong knew what he was thinking, so he followed his question. He said, "Yes, I guess they didn't find what they were looking for, so they suspected him."

"Ha!" Yan Mingyuan didn't know whether he was laughing or crying, "You will bring the wolf into the house, and you will bring it upon yourself."

Ye Hong nodded and said With reassurance, "You are indeed to blame. Brother Yan, please don't put too much trust in such a villain."

After a pause, Ye Hong spoke again. This time, his words were serious and serious.

"I have seen a group of people come here. One of them can control poisonous insects, but he is just a mortal. There are also five qi-training monks with high levels of cultivation. They are all high-level qi-training monks, but they were also deceived by my formation. Now I'm afraid I'll look for you in other cities."

It's impossible to go to other cities. Even if they want to leave, as a teacher, I will help you lead them here. Hehe, Qi Rui had a wicked smile on his face and would not let them go. Disciple, your enemy has escaped.

"So now, we are still safe. Brother Yan, please rest in peace and recover first. We will talk about the

rest later." Yan Mingyuan closed his eyes in pain and clenched his hands into fists. Now that his family was ruined, he could not avenge his family. , and he has to avoid the pursuit of this enemy. His more than ten years of martial arts have been in vain.

If he had known this, if he had known this, he would have gone to the Immortal Sect early to practice his skills and protect his family.

Now...

seeing that he still couldn't let go, Ye Hong lowered his eyes slightly and spoke to comfort him again, but his words were a bit cruel.

"Monks can gain immortality by cultivating, but they are going against heaven. Whenever there is an opportunity, they must fight to the death. Brother Yan, where you and I are now is the world of mortals. The heaven and earth are spiritually meager and resources are scarce. Although I don't know those monks Why are you here, but it doesn't matter if you kill dozens of people just to fight for something. This is just normal in the cultivation world."

Yan Mingyuan was silent.

He was young and energetic, kind-hearted and loyal. Although he knew that there were people in the world who would do anything for their own interests, he never knew that someone could be so ruthless. It was even more unimaginable that a relative who had been close to him for many years would betray him for power and status.

Fortunately, there were friends who were willing to come to his rescue, which saved him from being heartbroken.

After a long silence, Yan Mingyuan closed his eyes. When he opened them again, he no longer saw the fragility he had just seen, nor was he blinded by hatred. Only a piece of determination remained.

"Thank you, Brother Ye, for enlightening me and saving my life. I know that Brother Ye is a cultivator, but I

don't know if Brother Ye knows anything about the Immortal Sect." After hearing this, Qi Rui's eyes widened in an instant, wishing he could jump out and recruit disciples immediately. This child thought Awareness is high!