Chapter 251 - 252

Chapter 251 Disgusting remarks

After giving instructions to his disciples, Qi Rui once again started doing nothing and said leisurely.

"Humans! They just have too many ideas. Look at the demon clan. They leave just as soon as they say. Isn't it better to be simple?"

Ye Beiye said quietly, "It's good to be simple, but is the human race as united as the demon clan? Once the five great beasts speak, all the monsters can go all out, can the human race do it?"

Qi Rui looked at his wife for a long time, and his eyes suddenly burst into thousands of dazzling rays of light.

"It won't work now, but it will definitely work in the future. After all, this is the meaning of my existence as a chess piece!"

He said that he was a chess piece, but Qi Rui's eyes were clearly strong and confident. He was a person who took the heavenly world as his chess piece. Looks like a chess player.

Ye Bei suddenly smiled like a flower and said softly, "I'll wait and see."

The news he just received was obviously a precursor to danger, but in Qi Rui's case, it turned into endless motivation and his painting style was unique.

The two looked at each other and smiled, saying nothing.

The situation on the competition platform after that did not exceed Qi Rui and Ye Bei's expectations. Yan Mingyuan, ranked 80th, took the lead in challenging the fourth, followed by Ye Hong, who was ranked 49th, challenging the fifth. , Yu Tianyan, ranked 39th, challenged to rank sixth.

Just like that, when Yu Tianyan reached the sixth position, everyone discovered that the top six, except Cang Tianji who was ranked first, were all disciples of the Jiu Xuan Tian Sect.

As for the number one ranking, it’s not that the people from Cangtian Jijiu Xuantian Sect can’t deal with it, but that they want to leave it to Cang Hao to deal with it.

The leaders of the major forces looked very unhappy. At this juncture, when a quick victory was required, none of their younger disciples could defeat the five monsters of the Jiuxuan Tianzong.

(The above is a tribute to the major forces. Even if they don’t fight quickly and fight to the death, no one can defeat Yu Tianyan and the others.) The

current situation in the Tianjiao Competition has never happened before. The face is not good-looking at all. Benefit distribution is another point.

However, Wen Renlang and Ye Guo were not as worried as they were at the beginning. When they knew that the demons were going to cause trouble, they knew that it was absolutely impossible for other forces to do anything after the Tianjiao Competition was over. At this time, it is even more impossible to take action easily.

Therefore, they were completely worried about Jiuxuan Tianzong's high-profile behavior at this time.

The two of them looked at Qi Rui with strange eyes, feeling that Jiuxuan Tianzong might really be Tiandao's biological son.

Qi Rui, the biological son of Tiandao in the eyes of the two of them: "..." To be honest, if you say that again, I will be angry. I am obviously the biological father of Tiandao!

Ahem, with Qi Heng's appearance, everyone would misunderstand him as his son. Qi Rui doesn't mind being Tiandao's father at all.

No matter how they brainstormed in the audience, it was time for Cang Hao to challenge on the stage.

Cang Hao stood on the stage and simply did not step down. He had just experienced three challenges. Of course, others could no longer challenge him. However, as the challenger, he could continue to challenge as long as he was willing. .