Chapter 302 - 303

Chapter 302 Scheming boy Qi Rui

In the evening, the setting sun in the western sky lightly casts a layer of crimson gauze, enveloping the sky, the earth, the rivers, the mountains and the vegetation in a bright light.

Qi Rui and Ye Bei stood side by side, looking at the layers of clouds and mist in the distance, revealing the natural scenery in their tranquility.

"Beibei, do you think Tian Yan and the others have met with the demons now?"

The sunset reflected on Ye Bei's delicate and beautiful face was an unparalleled beauty. It was a pity that the last person to appreciate this beauty was this person. I don't care about him at all times.

Ye Bei raised his lips and smiled slightly, his eyebrows were elegant and his voice was slightly hoarse.

"Ah Rui, didn't you agree to let them fly? What are you worried about?"

Hearing this, Qi Rui knocked on his forehead with some annoyance and sighed, "That's what I said, but, It's already very dangerous for them to go out by themselves, and I asked them to bring their second-generation descendants with them. What did I think at the time? What kind of chaos is this!" After Qi Rui finished speaking, he looked at the people next to him with a look of regret.

, but a hint of cunning flashed deep in his eyes.

Ye Bei looked straight at Qi Rui's regretful eyes, but did not see the other little thoughts hidden in Qi Rui's eyes. He just thought that Qi Rui couldn't turn the corner, so he wanted to enlighten him.

Raising his hands, Ye Bei put his hands on Qi Rui's shoulders. He also took a step forward and was close to Qi Rui.

With the warm and fragrant nephrite in his arms, Qi Rui's eyes flashed with a trace of a successful smile, which quickly disappeared in his gentle brows.

Ye Bei didn't realize at all that he was falling into a trap set by someone step by step. He just wanted to comfort this rare and fragile man...well, during this period, he had always been quite fragile.

Therefore, Ye Bei, who was unprepared for Qi Rui, threw himself into the wolf's den and comforted a certain big-tailed wolf with gentle words.

"A Rui, this is not your decision alone. It was requested by Tian Yan and others. Besides, Jiuxuan Tianzong has a natural protective shield like Kunlun Ruins, which will make those children lose their awareness of danger and go out to see things. The cruelty outside at this time is more conducive to their return to the sect..."

Ye Bei's voice was calm and elegant, and when the sunset and the breeze came at the same time, it was indescribably confusing.

Ye Bei naturally did this on purpose. He knew best about his attraction to Qi Rui. He also understood that as long as he could attract all of Qi Rui's attention, he would not have the heart to think too much and would not show such anxiety. expression.

He still likes Qi Rui's rogue and rogue look, his deepness and so on, and he will stay as far away from Qi Rui as possible.

Qi Rui's eyes moved, and he gently pressed his wife's head against his chest. The corners of his lips curled up with a hint of success, which soon disappeared without a trace, leaving people unable to grasp the handle.

He deliberately lowered his voice a bit to make him look dejected.

"I know this is for long-term development, I just... Sigh! That's all, I didn't adjust my mentality. A Hao Yi'er just left a few days ago, how could I expect Tianyan to break through so quickly, these little bastards, You have to squeeze together when you have to leave, you are afraid that I, the master, will not worry, right?"