Chapter 177 - 178

Chapter 177 The drama ends

Although Yu Tianyan was disgusted by the look in the eyes of the person in front of him who was almost stripping him naked, he still remembered that his little pharmacist bumped into someone, so he tried his best to suppress his displeasure and said coldly.

"My Taoist companion was playing with me and accidentally disturbed you. Please forgive me."

Mr. Qingfeng, however, seemed not to have heard what he said. His eyes were already narrowed when he looked at him, and he was looking up and down. , seems to be evaluating something.

The eldest lady in the City Lord's Mansion also frowned, but she also understood her status. She looked at Yu Tianyan with a somewhat apologetic look, but she did not dare to say anything more and lowered her head silently.

However, a group of men and women who had originally followed Mr. Qingfeng gathered around him and started pointing at Yu Tianyan beside Mr. Qingfeng.

"Young master, let me tell you, what's so good about a man? This man looks tough at first glance, and he must not be as tasty as my brothers and sisters." "

That is, only one face can see the past. Don't force yourself, master." Myself."

"Sir! This man said he has a Taoist companion. He must be unclean. How can he be worthy of the master?" "

This face shows that he is restless. Don't be deceived by this face, the master. "

...

These men and women may really not want anyone to compete with them for favor, or they may not want such a glamorous person to be punished. In short, they are all trying their best.

Not only that, the eldest lady of the City Lord's Mansion who was standing aside also signaled Yu Tianyan with her eyes to leave secretly.

His eyes kept glancing towards the city gate, his intention was very obvious, he quickly fled out.

Mo Yan was furious at this time and really wanted to hold his brother's hand and leave. The look in that young man's eyes was really disgusting.

Yu Tianyan was not a ungrateful person. Seeing so many people coming to his rescue, and seeing several Nascent Souls following the young man in red, he had no intention of resisting, so he turned around and left with the little pharmacist.

"Where are you going? Do I allow you to go?" came the leisurely voice of Mr. Qingfeng.

It was obvious that he had not been convinced by his concubines and was just enjoying the treatment he received just now.

Yu Tianyan paused, turned his face sideways, his usual smile disappeared, his expression was light, his voice was cold, without a trace of ripples, "How are you doing?" Mo Yan turned back to stare at

the young man in red with hatred, speaking with unprecedented force. .

"This is my Taoist companion, mine. You'd better not continue to look at my Taoist companion with those eyes, otherwise I won't be able to help but want to blind you!"

Because of Mo Yan's words, he originally just stood there The three Nascent Soul cultivators behind him immediately stepped forward to protect Mr. Qingfeng.

"Ha!" Mr. Qingfeng said coldly, looking at Mo Yan who was threatening him.

"I didn't intend to cause trouble for you, but since you are so ignorant, I have arrested you together today. It just so happens that you can watch your Taoist companion having sex under me, which is quite special." Ben