Chapter 185 - 186

Chapter 185 Part of the truth 2

After a verbal battle, and after hearing the information about Cang Hao's mother Yu Guifei, Cang Hao also knew that he could not rescue his mother by himself alone.

Although he gritted his teeth with hatred in his heart, he finally gave up his plan of traveling and chose to accompany Yi'er to Wenren's house.

"Mother, don't worry, Hao'er will come to pick you up!" Cang Hao stood on the flying boat heading to Wenren's ancestral home, looking in the direction of the Canglong Empire's capital, with a serious look on his face and murmuring firmly to himself.

Yi'er raised his eyes and looked at his brother who seemed to have lost his soul. He rubbed his face against his strong chest and his voice was soft and well-behaved.

"Brother, Yi'er is accompanying brother to pick up mother. Yi'er has been accompanying brother all the time!"

Cang Hao's expressionless face revealed a gentle look, and he touched the coquettish child, feeling very happy in his heart.

But he didn't see the gnashing of teeth in Wen Renmiao's eyes standing behind the two of them.

Wen Rensu looked at this posture and knew that maybe their eldest son was not wrong. This man named Cang has a close relationship with their young master. It's a pity that his young master doesn't recognize us now!

Now, not only can't they directly express their disapproval of the breakup, but they also have to force Cang Hao to agree to take the young master to meet others. It's really pitiful.

With this thought in his mind, Wen Rensu couldn't help but have a slightly gloating expression on his face.

However, he was very discerning. At this time, seeing that the eldest son could no longer restrain the ancient power in his body, he quickly pulled him away.

"Young Master! You can't be impulsive. What if Cang Hao doesn't agree to go back to Wen Ren's family? We'd better endure it."

Wen Renmiao stared bitterly at Wen Rensu who pulled him away, coldly. He said in a voice, "Ha! I'm afraid of him! If he doesn't agree, I'll just kidnap him!"

Wen Rensu smiled and rolled his eyes in disdain, "Yes, of course the eldest young master is not afraid, he just took him away by force, young master I'm afraid you'll be unhappy, and if you cry, you'll feel sorry for yourself!"

As for the fact that you can't suppress Cang Hao at all, forget it, as a qualified dog leg, he won't comment much.

Wen Renmiao looked better now and ordered directly, "Give me the order to go back as quickly as possible!" He didn't have to stop because of Cang Hao's imperial soldiers. He was just a good big brother who loved his younger brother.

Cang Hao, who was standing next to the flying boat, smiled and placed a kiss on the top of the child's hair, his eyes full of tenderness.

...

Compared with the magnificent events of several senior brothers, Ye Hong and Yan Mingyuan, who went back to the Ye family to see the current situation of the Ye family, could be described as unremarkable.

Because he was the young master of the Ye family in his previous life, Ye Hong went straight to the main house of the Ye family from the beginning.

At this time, the two of them had arrived at Jinding City, where the main residence of the Ye family was located.

Unlike Yu Tianyan and Mo Yan who encountered things and possible opportunities as soon as they entered the city, there were not so many idiots in Jinding City under the jurisdiction of the Ye family, nor were there so many undiscovered opportunities.