Chapter 284 - 285

Chapter 284 Undercurrent surges

When they returned to the three-color protective barrier, Yu Tianyan and his brothers reunited, and they had a good time communicating. After knowing that Yi'er had recovered, Yan Mingyuan and Ye Hong were even more happy.

Fortunately for Ye Hong, it's not like the fourth child didn't reveal his faults. Qi Rui was aware of it. It's not like Yu Tianyan and him didn't feel it, but they just didn't dare to confirm it.

Yan Mingyuan, on the other hand, didn't know the truth at all. He was always happy for his brother, but at the same time, he also felt a little bit like he was surviving a disaster.

In his opinion, if the fourth child breaks through the seal, he must be in danger. Doesn't this make him afraid?

Patting Cang Hao's shoulder hard, Yan Mingyuan said with a sullen face, "Third Senior Brother, didn't you promise to go directly to Fourth Senior Brother as soon as you come in? How come Fourth Senior Brother is still in danger?"

Cang Hao glanced sideways at his house. Taking a look at the child, he could not help but be amused when he saw the child smiling at him with a fawning face and a pitiful look in his eyes for help.

What can I do? Let’s pamper our own children!

Raising his hand and hooking it around Yan Mingyuan's neck, Cang Hao laughed, "You're stuck with someone! It's okay. Just relax and relax. It's a blessing in disguise for Yi'er."

Yan Mingyuan also said There is no need to hold on to something, that is indeed the principle, as long as the person is gone, it will be fine.

Looking at the people discussing on the side, and then at Cang Hao beside him, Yan Mingyuan said with a smile, "Third Senior Brother, I think Senior Brother and A Jian will probably have to plan for a while. Why don't we go out and kill the demons?" How about giving the clan's arrogance a warm-up for Senior Brother and their plans in advance?"

Cang Hao was happy when he heard this, "That's a good relationship, Mingyuan. As expected, your temperament is the most agreeable to mine. Let me tell you, what are we planning? Yes, what's the need? Just kill the demon clan without leaving a single piece of armor behind. No matter how many plans you make, you still have to take action in the end."

Cang Hao is not complaining, he really feels this way. He is the one who is simple-minded. Otherwise, in his previous life How could he be so confused that he was harmed by someone, and he didn’t even think about seeking revenge in this life?

But in fact, there is no need for him to take revenge. Now it is well known that Jiuxuan Tianzong and Wuma family are at odds. Wu Machen, who is still an ordinary disciple of Wuma family, does not know whether Jiuxuan Tianzong and Wuma family will survive. The family officially broke up.

As for Yan Mingyuan, although he prefers to take action directly and has well-developed limbs, his mind is not simple. After hearing Cang Hao's words, he suddenly felt dumbfounded.

"Third Senior Brother, you can't say that. Anyway, Master said that in terms of strategy, I heard Senior Brother and A Jian are right. Don't think about doing anything wrong. The most we can do is go out and continue to pick up geniuses from other forces here. , not specifically hunting demons."

Cang Hao rolled his eyes, patted Yan Mingyuan's shoulder with the hand around Yan Mingyuan's neck, and then said, "I know, okay! I'm not specifically hunting demons. Clan, have you seen the Killing Assembly! Let’s go, let’s go, there’s so much nonsense.”

With that, Cang Hao dragged Yan Mingyuan to go out, but when he turned around, he saw Yi’er looking at him with a smile, and was startled. Jump.

"Yi'er? You're so silent, you're really..." Shocking.