Chapter 314 - 315

Chapter 314 The Ability of Bianhuahua

After passing the Naihe Bridge, everyone was welcomed by the refreshing fragrance and embarked on the Huangquan Road.

The floral fragrance of Bianhua is very light, giving people a sense of relaxation and joy. At first glance, it seems to be similar to the feeling of Naihe Bridge.

But it's a pity that the flower of the other side has no calming effect. The reason why it gives people such a feeling is completely disguised.

Mo Yan is an alchemist and alchemist who works with various spiritual flowers and herbs. He quickly realized the strangeness of the other side flower.

"Brother, this flower not only grows to bewitch people's hearts, but its floral fragrance also has the effect of confusing people. I wonder if the other shore flower can be used to make medicine?" Mo Yan couldn't figure it out, so

he looked at Qi Rui eagerly. Come on, the master is a more powerful alchemist and alchemist than him. Every time he takes out the elixir liquid, it has a powerful effect, which has never been seen before.

Qi Rui felt a little guilty, but managed to hold on to the situation with a mysterious smile on his face, "What do you think!"

Ask me, how do I know!

Mo Yan seemed to get the answer from Qi Rui's ambiguous words, and jumped up and cheered.

"Hehe! Is it okay? I said yes. Although it is not a natural spiritual creature, it is created by the cooperation of master, senior brother and junior brother. It must be extraordinary. I want to pick a few plants and go back to study them. Maybe I can come up with some new prescriptions. Here's the elixir!"

Mo Yan was so happy that he couldn't wait to rush into the sea of ​​​​flowers on the other side, pick a few flowers on the other side and go back to study.

Yu Tianyan quickly stopped the person and joked that Bianhua was not as harmless as it seemed.

Although Qi Rui was very confused and didn't understand how Lao Er could draw feasible conclusions from his attitude, he still worked hard.

"Ayan, don't be too impulsive. If you want to pick the flowers of the other side, let your senior brother pick them for you. As for your Zhan Wushu, forget it. Also, you don't want to go out to play. You are so excited now because you are planning to do it again. Are you ready?"

Being questioned about his fighting ability, Mo Yan curled his lips unhappily, but he was very obedient and did not mess around, obediently waiting for his brother to come back and give it to him.

As for what Master said later, oh, what did he say? Sorry, he can't hear you.

Yu Tianyan moved very quickly and picked several intact Bianhua flowers in a short time. After the little pharmacist carefully took them and put them away, he turned to his master and smiled.

"It's okay if Ayan wants to specialize in studies. Don't we have to leave two people to stay in the sect? It's just me and Ayan. Besides, Ayan has just made a breakthrough, so it's really not appropriate to go out. He should stabilize his cultivation."

Mo Yan After receiving the support of his brother, he nodded hurriedly, "Yes, that's right, I still have a stable cultivation base. You guys can go play this time."

Qi Rui shook his head in a funny way, and turned around without saying anything more. Asked about how the boss had just picked flowers from the other side.

"Tianyan, you just had a close encounter with the Flower of the Other Side, what did you find?"

Yu Tianyan smiled after hearing this.