Chapter 407 - 408

Chapter 407 Really bent?

Because Qi Rui had to sleep during the day, the curtains in the bedroom were closed, making it appear dark.

But there are still sporadic sunsets shining through the layers of curtains, so it is still easy to see clearly.

Standing at the door of Qi Rui's bedroom, Gu Cheng stared blankly at Qi Rui's movements, watching him put on his pajamas with his back turned to him, watching him question himself with a face that showed no concern, but his throat seemed to be choked by something. , making him unable to speak to Qi Rui.

Or maybe, secretly, he wanted to make this scene last a little longer.

Gu Cheng's thoughts were very confused. Even he himself didn't know what he wanted to do. However, Qi Rui didn't notice anything strange about him. Even though the other party seemed indifferent to his condemnation, he wasn't surprised.

After all, this was how they got along before, and to say the least, it was strange.

Qi Rui slowly put on his pajamas, revealing a large piece of strong chest muscles on his chest. Qi Rui didn't pay much attention, and leisurely returned to his computer and started typing away.

As for Gu Cheng by the bedroom door, let him be in a daze if he likes! As long as it doesn't affect yourself.

The computer emits a dazzling light, and Qi Rui's face looks dark and scary under the computer light source.

For a while, the sound of Qi Rui typing on the keyboard did not stop, and Gu Cheng gradually recovered from his trance.

After regaining consciousness, Gu Cheng immediately gave a wry smile. Then he looked at Qi Rui, who was focused on nothing else, and his wry smile turned into a sigh.

He walked towards the bedroom, but not towards Qi Rui. Instead, he came to the floor-to-ceiling glass window. He heard a "crash", and Gu Cheng opened the dark curtains in the bedroom, as if he had been cut. It opens up the darkness and brings a beam of light to Qi Rui who is trapped in a dark environment.

But obviously, Qi Rui didn't appreciate it.

"What the hell, Lao Gu, what are you doing! Do you have any common sense? If my eyes are broken, it will be your fault!" The sudden

change in light not only made Qi Rui irritable, but also made him squint involuntarily.

Since he couldn't see the outside world falling into brief darkness, he naturally didn't know what kind of mood Gu Cheng was staring at him at this time. He only heard Gu Cheng laughing in a more depressed and hoarse voice than usual. Back.

"I'll apologize if your eyes are broken. Who told you not to turn on the lights or open the curtains? If you ask me, your eyes will be damaged. It's your own fault. You don't care about maintenance at all."

Waiting for Qi Rui to get used to the current light. Finally, when he looked at Gu Chengzhi, what he saw was Gu Cheng with his hands in his pockets casually, leaning against the floor-to-ceiling window, and rudely complaining about him.

Qi Rui blinked, lay back, leaned on the back of the computer chair, and replied lazily.

"I have already developed my eyes in the dark. If anything goes wrong, it will definitely be caused by your surprise attack!"

Qi Rui was talking nonsense in a serious manner, not intending to wait for Gu Cheng's retort, and spoke coolly.

"Editor Gu, do you know what I was doing just now? I was writing an outline of a new article. I finally had an idea. Oh, you did this, and all the ideas were gone. Congratulations, Editor, you successfully ruined the story. Are you heartbroken after losing one of your own money trees?"