Chapter 328 - 329

Chapter 328 Family reunion

The deep sea has always been quiet. Even if there was a moment of turmoil due to the arrival of Qi Rui and others, it soon returned to calm.

But peace is precisely what the deep sea wants most and least.

Qi Rui followed the two mermaids, silently admiring the coral scenery.

In front of them, even if they were seeing this young couple for the first time in a thousand years, the atmosphere at this time was extremely stiff.

The final result of the unhappy question and answer is that it is now as lifeless as a dead place.

Qi Rui is a person who likes to watch the excitement, and at this time he has to sympathize with Yu Hansheng's experience.

To be honest, it is really not easy for Yu Hansheng, a mortal, to achieve this level. After thousands of years of loneliness, just to wait for one person, ordinary people can no longer hold on.

However, he persisted. As a result, when they finally met, what he was given was not staying together, but another hopeless wait.

Qi Rui shook his head, feeling sympathy and admiration for the old man Yu Hansheng.

She didn't know if she felt the atmosphere was too stiff, but Mu Qing tried her best to provoke Yu Hansheng into talking about it, but Yu Hansheng dealt with it in a perfunctory manner.

Qi Rui felt that if he didn't say something, the old man might not be able to hold on.

After thinking about it, Qi Rui suddenly asked.

"I said, old man, I haven't settled the score with you yet. Didn't you say that your wife gave birth to a child for you? Now he is obviously a boy. How did the child come about? If you hadn't misled me at the beginning and saw the person who attacked me. It's a mermaid with a blue fish tail, and I will react accordingly so that your fish won't get hurt."

Qi Rui's words were just looking for trouble, and he just wanted to stir up the atmosphere.

It was impossible to expect that Qi Rui would ask this suddenly. Yu Hansheng was stunned and smiled for the first time after an unpleasant chat with Mu Qing.

He raised his chin proudly, his wrinkled face showing happiness.

"Hmph! I don't have the guts to lie to you, the Immortal. We just have a child with my own hands. Moreover, I never said that Ayu is a female fish immortal!"

Yu Han was very confident and confident. He thought that a man giving birth to a child was considered a good thing by the Immortal. It's not ordinary, but it can definitely be done, it's just not easy.

It was rare for Mu Qing to see that he had regained his energy, and he was quietly relieved. He really wanted to thank Qi Rui.

Seeing Yu Hansheng's triumphant look at this time, he hurriedly agreed, "Yes, the child is ours. By the way, Hansheng, Xiao Mo is also back. You haven't seen Xiao Mo for a long time, right! Not only that, Xiao Mo She also gave birth to a granddaughter for us and she's back. I'll take you to meet her first."

Mu Qing really wanted to slap himself now. Such a good excuse, but he only remembered it after being reminded by Qi Rui. Really It shouldn’t be!

As expected, after hearing his words, Yu Hansheng froze on the spot, and then excitedly pulled his arm.

"Xiao Mo, really, Xiao Mo knew that everything was fine, and is he still alive now? Ah Yu, you didn't lie to me, did you? My Xiao Mo, he is fine, and he gave me a granddaughter?"