Chapter 364 - 365

Chapter 364 Mu Family Discussion

While Qi Rui and his party were drinking tea and chatting peacefully in the living room, a strong spiritual power fluctuation broke out in the Mu family's secret room, but it quickly subsided.

"Boy, calm down!" An old man with a gray beard who looked almost 70 years old said calmly.

Although the old man's voice was not loud, it was very intimidating to the man called Lao Er. With just such a faint word, Lao Er, who was about to run away just now, calmed down.

But this quietness only refers to his breath.

"Brother, why! Our Mu family discovered that small world. Why should Qi Rui take 90% of it and still have the right to possess it? Damn, I won't do it. Brother, let me tell you, I don't agree!"

" That's right, boss, I think the second brother is right. We have worked hard to fight the Wuma family for so long because of this small world, and he wants to take so much as soon as he comes. Why!" "That's right, that's right. Who does

Qi Rui mean? Is it possible that our Mu family is so afraid of him?"

"Shut up!" This was the old man who spoke first, and he was also the elder of the Mu family who was respected as the boss by everyone.

Obviously, the elders of the Mu family in the Mu family secret room are so angry now because they already know from the little fat man the distribution method requested by Qi Rui.

It is not difficult to hear from their voices that the elders of the Mu family are basically very dissatisfied with the distribution method requested by Qi Rui.

Mu Wutong rubbed his temples melancholy, looking at the messy scene in front of him, feeling very annoyed.

"Elders, please don't argue anymore. It's better to make a decision quickly. It's better not to keep Master Qi waiting outside."

Mu Wutong's words were well-intentioned, but obviously, the elders of the Mu family did not think so.

"Oh, Mu Wutong, do you think that you are lawless now that you are the head of the family? If Qi Rui is waiting outside, let him wait. Will my Mu family be afraid of him?" With such strong words, it was obvious that he had burst out from the beginning.

The imposing second elder of the Mu family.

Mu Wutong glanced at the second elder, who had always been known for his knowledge, and took a deep breath to suppress the anger in his heart.

"The words of the second elder are wrong. No matter how you say it, Sect Master Qi is the head of the same sect. According to the etiquette, we should not neglect it. Besides, Second Elder, have you forgotten that besides the Sect Master Qi who is here now, there is another A force that is eyeing the enemy."

As soon as Mu Wu spoke, there was silence in the secret room. Apparently, they only remembered what the little fat man had just said at this time. There was also Taoist Wuxin from Qingyang Palace present, and they clearly saw something strange.

They still dared to shout when facing Qi Rui, but facing Qingyang Palace, several elders of the Mu family looked at each other and stopped.

Only the second elder of the Mu family, although he was a little scared, could not help but shout.

"Now that everyone in Qingyang Palace knows it, it's better to cooperate with Qi Rui than with the people in Qingyang Palace!"

At this time, the second elder really made Mu Wutong angry.

"Okay, wait until the Wuma family comes with the Qingyang Palace people and you negotiate with them, they will ignore you." If

Mu Wutong hadn't been concerned about his status as the head of the family, he might have I can roll my eyes to the sky.