Chapter 151 - 152

Chapter 151 Hengheng Brand Porter

In the oven of heaven and earth, Qi Rui's face was painful and his expression was patient. He was still overwhelmed. Even such a small wisp of Chaos Holy Flame was not something Qi Rui's cultivation level could bear.

Feeling the devastating pain coming from his body, Qi Rui wanted to die, but it was impossible for him to give up just like that. It took him a month to finally remove this wisp of Chaos Saint. Yan's ferocious nature has been wiped out, and he can't just give up. There are still so many people watching him, so he must quickly become stronger!

With firmness flashing in his eyes, Qi Rui looked at the Chaos Holy Flame that was growing and destroying his body every moment in his body. His thoughts moved slightly, and he communicated with the Chaos Divine Sword. It was all related to Chaos. He didn't know how to do it. Can't be accommodating.

The Chaos Divine Sword half-hanging above the Ancient Tree of Life made a clear sound, and Qi Rui's eyes were filled with joy. Is there such an operation?

Glancing at the Holy Chaos Flame that was still showing off in his body, Qi Rui smiled, closed his eyes and fused again. Only this time, he no longer forcibly fused all the Holy Chaos Flames, but instead pulled up traces of the Holy Chaos Flame. Through his body, he was guided into the Chaos Divine Sword.

As soon as the Chaos Holy Flame touches the Chaos Divine Sword, it is like water dripping into the sea, without causing any waves. After this trace of Chaos Holy Flame stays in the Chaos Divine Sword for a while, the Chaos Divine Sword automatically returns it to Qi Rui's body. , and this trace of Chaos Holy Flame returned by the Chaos Divine Sword is extremely docile and will no longer wantonly destroy Qi Rui's body.

A hint of joy flashed in Qi Rui's eyes. It was really useful. Feeling the urging from the Chaos Divine Sword, Qi Rui smiled. It seems that this is good for it. This is good. The Chaos Divine Sword might be able to grow again. .

After the successful attempt just now, Qi Rui became a lot bolder. He no longer led the Chaos Holy Flame into the Chaos Divine Sword bit by bit, but directly devoted himself to introducing the Chaos Divine Sword. Anyway, it just reacted too little.

Sure enough, although there were more Chaos Holy Flames than just now, it was not difficult for the Chaos Divine Sword.

The Chaos Holy Flame that Qi Rui fed back from the Chaos Divine Sword circulated in his body along with the exercises. The Chaos Holy Flame circulated in his body and naturally attached to his newly formed golden elixir, wrapping his entire golden elixir. The Pure Yang True Water was rushed aside, monopolizing more than half of the Golden Elixir.

Chunyang Zhenshui was also unsatisfactory. He didn't resist when the fire dove took over the magpie's nest, and shivered while guarding one-third of an acre of land.

Qi Rui didn't care about the behavior of the real water and real fire in his body dividing the territory. He looked at the blazing chaotic holy flame under the furnace of heaven and earth. This was a good thing for him to cultivate!

As soon as the divine thought came out, he once again pulled a wisp of the Holy Flame of Chaos. He wanted to use the oven of heaven and earth and the Holy Flame of Chaos to break through the Nascent Soul!

...

In front of the training tower, Ye Bei, who was wrapped in the Hongmeng purple energy like a giant purple cocoon, suddenly opened his eyes. What flashed in his eyes were the principles of truth, shattered and reorganized, reorganized and shattered again.

In the crushing and reorganization of the great principles, his cultivation has been rising steadily, reaching the eighth level of Qi training, the ninth level of Qi training, the Great Perfection of Qi training, and the foundation!