Chapter 169 - 170

Chapter 169 Qi Rui is taught a lesson

The joyful scene suddenly fell silent like a duck being choked by its neck.

A pair of eyes looked at the little carrot head uncontrollably. The tearful little Qi Heng looked so pitiful.

"Cough!" Qi Rui covered his face with his fists and coughed slightly, looking at the disciples with eyes full of condemnation.

Look, it’s too much! Forget it about showing affection in front of such a cute child, what kind of evil idea did you come up with? They were all in pairs, what should I do if I want someone to have a child!

Yan Mingyuan was at a loss as he loosened the arm that tightly held Ye Hong, with a little blush on his face. He felt a little embarrassed in the face of his junior brother's cries and his master's condemnation.

"I, my junior brother is still young. Actually, there is no need to rush to teach my disciples. Well, I can wait until my junior brother is older. It's not too late."

Yan Mingyuan stuttered at first, and the more he spoke, the more he said. The more things go smoothly later, he can't give up on Ah Jian's hard-fought confession, so he can only feel aggrieved to his junior brother!

It was obvious that he saw Qi Rui's shameless behavior, learned it in his heart, and now he has applied what he learned, which is really gratifying and congratulatory.

Little Qi Heng, who was pretending to be aggrieved and wiping away tears, stiffened his little hands, and looked at his fifth senior brother with red eyes in disbelief, with a ghostly expression on his little face.

"Pfft!" Mo Yan, Chi Hongxuan and Gu Zijin couldn't help but laughed out loud at the cute appearance of their junior brother.

Of course, they also didn't expect to hear what Yan Mingyuan said. Really, don't underestimate honest people!

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, you are bad, bullying children, whoa, master, master," little Qi Heng felt aggrieved and ran towards Qi Rui in a sprint, crying as he ran, as if he had been greatly wronged.

Qi Rui stretched out his hand to catch the little guy who rushed into his arms like a small cannonball. He couldn't laugh or cry, so he had to hold him in his arms to comfort him.

Qi Rui secretly looked at his fifth disciple, who used to be stupid and stupid and didn't dare to confess his crush. Qi Rui said, "It's amazing!"

Yan Mingyuan recovered really quickly. His face, which was still a little flushed, was now the same as usual. Only the slightly red tips of his ears showed that he was still a little embarrassed.

well! Forget it, it’s not easy for the fifth child. He finally got what he wanted, so let him be happy! He is really a considerate and good master, Qi Rui thought shamelessly.

Facing the little guy who was still rolling around in his arms, Qi Rui's eyes suddenly lit up, he lifted the little guy up to level with himself, looked at the little guy's misty eyes and asked with a smile.

"Didn't you say that you have a wife? I just haven't found you yet. You see, it's a bit unmanly to ask a wife to come to you. In this way, the master will give you three months, and you go find the wife and find her. , you are no longer alone, master, be good to you!"

Qi Rui said with a sincere face, as if he was thinking about the little one.

Little Qi Heng looked at Master with his big watery eyes, as if he was asking Master through his eyes, is this true?

"Hey, it hurts, it hurts, Beibei, wife, baby, I was wrong, I was wrong, I don't dare anymore, I don't dare anymore..."

Qi Rui looked in pain, holding the little guy with one hand, and hugged him with the other. His wife pinched his waist bitterly and tried to show a flattering expression, her whole face was extremely distorted.