Chapter 219 - 220

Chapter 219 Reaching the Summit

Although everyone was shocked that An Eleven and Tao Ranju passed the character ladder test together, they quickly put it down and did not take it seriously and continued to watch the test situation.

What surprised them was that in addition to Xiao Qingyu, whom they had been optimistic about from the beginning, several of the disciples who were originally in the second echelon actually caught up with the first echelon, and were expected to achieve the status of being the direct descendant of reaching the summit within three days.

"I didn't expect that for some disciples, the character test is just a point test." Mo Yan sighed.

Qi Rui was happy, "If you call this a question about giving away points, then you haven't seen the Luck Ladder Trial. That is the real question about giving away points. The word "giving" is simply the essence." Mo Yan blinked

, His mind was spinning rapidly for a moment, and then he exclaimed, "Is it possible that the Luck Staircase Trial involves handing them a bunch of treasures to choose from?"

Qi Rui was surprised. He looked up and down at his always silly and adorable self. The second disciple didn't understand why he was so sharp this time.

"Second brother, you... are finally smart for once." Qi? He nodded with a smile and praised.

Mo Yan's eyes shone with envy.

Cang Hao looked at Mo Yan's appearance and sneered, "Master, I'm afraid you don't think highly of the second senior brother. He's not that smart at all. It's just about valuable treasures. He's just more sensitive." Mo Yan was

bluntly told by Cang Hao. exposed, like a cat whose tail was stepped on, he said angrily, "Xiao San, what did you say! You are slandering!"

Cang Hao shrugged, with an expression of "what you say is what you say", very Disapproval.

Qi Rui held his forehead, and if the two disciples hadn't each had their own Taoist companions and had a very good relationship, he would have thought that the two were happy enemies.

"Okay you two, almost all those who are expected to reach the top within three days have entered the Comprehension Staircase Trial. This is an opportunity to get to know the disciples we were not optimistic about before, don't miss it." Yu Tianyan finally interrupted. Killed these two irresponsible people.

Mo Yan and Cang Hao smiled cutely at their senior brother Yu Tianyan at the same time and observed honestly.

Qi Rui nodded secretly. As a disciple, he really made the right choice and was able to control the situation.

Ye Bei: "..." Have you chosen or not? Don't you have an AC number in mind? Do you have the opportunity and room for choice? You must deceive yourself and others!

Qi Rui didn't know anything about Ye Bei's complaints. He just looked at the little piglets who were studying the "Jitaixuan Jing" with their hearts, and felt very happy.

While he was admiring the little piglet, Ye Hong, who had always been relatively silent, took a step forward and asked with some worry.

"Master, isn't it a bit too reckless to just let them understand the basic Taoism of the sect? Moreover, these people have different cultivation levels, different experiences, and some may even be illiterate. Isn't it unfair to test their understanding in this way? "

Actually, he also wanted to say that teaching Taoism casually might not be so safe, but thinking of his master's unpredictable methods, he didn't say much.

Qi Rui looked at the other disciples who had their ears perked up with

a smile, "Why, you are also surprised, why don't you say anything? Just wait for the first one?" Ye Bei glanced at Qi Rui, and Qi Rui immediately became honest and did not dare to make any more jokes. Delaying the disciples to understand this group of piglets who are about to become his disciples.