Chapter 203 - 204

Chapter 203 The world is worth it

A hazy purple mist, as misty as a fairyland, Qi Rui's eleven masters and disciples walked to the next place.

"Master, this must have been planned a long time ago!" Yu Tianyan looked at the place chosen by the fifth and sixth junior brothers and chuckled.

Qi Rui raised his eyebrows, looked at his daughter-in-law beside him, and smiled, "I didn't arrange it. I want to thank you, my uncle, for knowing your preferences very well."

Ye Bei pursed his lips, feeling a little embarrassed, and lowered his head slightly. , hiding from the sight of Yu Tianyan and others.

Seeing this, Cang Hao smiled and said, "I think so. Master is so attentive. It turns out it was

his uncle who arranged it!" Qi Rui glanced at his disciples angrily and snorted, "What's the matter, Master?" Why aren't you so careful?"

Yu Tianyan and others looked at each other, smiled and stopped talking.

Qi Rui laughed with the disciples for a while, then looked at Lao Wu and Lao Liu, and said with a smile, "How about you two, how will you decide on the dojo?"

Ye Hong pursed his lips, raised his eyes and looked at Yan Mingyuan, but there was no Reply immediately.

Yan Mingyuan also looked at Ye Hong. The two looked at each other for a long time without saying a word.

Qi Rui looked like he was watching the show with his arms folded and had no intention of interrupting.

The other brothers and sisters also looked at the two of them as if they were watching a show. After all, the gap between the two was too big.

There is a sword practitioner and a formation practitioner, both of whom are very concerned about the other's opinion and want to put the other as the center. This is a bit difficult!

Ye Hong was the first to retract his gaze in this eye-to-eye confrontation, looked at the formation hall, then looked at the majestic sword cliff next to him, and said with a smile.

"Since Mingyuan you want me to make a decision, then let me make my decision according to my heart!"

Qi Rui raised his eyebrows and his eyes became more serious. He has never understood the true heart of his sixth disciple... ...

Without letting Qi Rui think for too long, Ye Hong turned to Qi Rui and said seriously, "Master, just have a small bridge, flowing water, natural charm, and a thatched house."

Qi Rui raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Thatched House?"

Ye Hong nodded, and Yan Mingyuan seemed to have thought of something. The stars in his eyes were dazzling and dazzling.

At this time, Qi Rui also understood, he smiled softly while stroking his forehead, and sighed, "Don't be ashamed of being humble, keep your original intention as before, well, you are worthy of being my good disciple, return to nature, follow the path to simplicity, who else can you compare with?" I can see everything clearly."

Yu Tianyan's eyes flashed with enlightenment, and he remembered his master's instructions to him, and looked at Ye Hong with admiration in his eyes.

"Junior brother has a much deeper understanding of the principles of Taoism than I do. Senior brother has learned from it."

Ye Hong shook his head, his expression remained calm and indifferent, "Master and senior brother are joking. I, who have little understanding, cannot stand on the stage."

Cang Hao suddenly clapped his head and said, "Then according to what Master said, there is nothing in my deserted valley except stone monuments. I have also returned to my original nature and pursued simplicity. Master, why don't you praise me!" Qi Rui twitched the corner of his mouth