Chapter 189 - 190

Chapter 189 Treasure News

No matter how hard Lian Moshang kept it, it was already a fact that Xiao Tiandao Hunyuan had become Qi Rui, and he could only pretend that he didn't hear or see.

However, let’s go out and find Hunyuan! This is not a place for him to stay any longer.

Lian Moshang was a man of action, so he just did what he thought. He conveyed his thoughts to Qi Rui, and then made a knife with his hand. With a single stroke, a passage through Kunlun Ruins and the Kunlun Mountains was opened. He did not hesitate. He hesitated and walked away.

It can be said that if you wave your sleeves, you won't take away a single cloud.

After getting the rumors about Lian Mo Shang, Qi Rui took his wife and laughed heartily on Qi Ye Peak. Mountain and ~ interest ~ governor ~ Ka.

Oh, Qiye Peak is the highest peak of living ancient trees. In order to easily distinguish the main peak, Elder Peak and Disciple Peak in the future, Qi Rui named it Qiye Peak. It is quite shameful to think about it.

As for why he was laughing, of course he noticed that the Demon Emperor somewhere in Kunlun Ruins was stiff and his face was cloudy.

I'm really sorry. Although he didn't know that calling the strong man's name would make him feel something, but the entire Kunlun Ruins had no secrets in his eyes. He felt that something was wrong with the Demon King when they were talking, so... Haha! He just said those words on purpose! There is no discussion about cheating a disciple, his poor little disciple! It’s a long journey to pursue your husband!

Ye Bei watched helplessly as Qi Rui raised his head to the sky and howled, but he was also an accomplice as he shared Qi Rui's feelings, and felt a little sorry for the Demon King.

"Beibei, it's nothing. We were just joking. Look, you didn't come to trouble us!" Qi Rui smiled and rubbed his wife's soft hair, feeling very good.

Ye Bei rolled his eyes and said in a low voice, "If you don't go to practice yet, all the elders of the sect have higher cultivation levels than you. It's not a shame."

Qi Rui suddenly felt extremely embarrassed, touched his nose and said reluctantly, "You can't blame me. Look how long I have been practicing and how long they have lived. It's not fair to compare."

Looking at his wife who wanted to speak again, Qi Rui quickly took a bite of her lips and said, "Furthermore, I have only been practicing for more than a year and have already reached the level of Jindan. I am about to reach the level of Nascent Soul. Do you think anyone has my talent?"

Qi Rui was very proud.

You know, he started practicing at about the same time as several disciples. The talented disciples had just formed elixirs, and he was almost full!

Ye Bei twitched the corners of his lips. He originally thought Qi Rui was very powerful, but now he only had one thought, that he was shameless.

After closing his eyes and opening them again, Ye Bei sneered in his heart with a gentle expression on his face, "Ah Rui, go practice quickly! I hope you will have a baby soon." Qi Rui didn't notice his wife's displeasure at all, his eyes were bright. He looked at Ye Bei, then stretched out his hand, turned his body sideways, and took Ye Bei down on the large carved bed full of stories.

Ye Bei immediately felt bad. Before he could say anything to object, the clothes on his body turned into nothingness.

"Beibei, dual cultivation is also a kind of practice! It will also be of great help to you. Let's try dual cultivation!" Qi Rui couldn't wait and didn't give anyone a chance to refuse.