Chapter 443 - 444

Chapter 443 Blessing Title Five

There are many monks in Kunlun Ruins, but the atmosphere is secluded and quiet. Apart from the sounds of congratulations every time, there are only the natural sounds of wind blowing leaves and birds chirping and beasts roaring.

The atmosphere was too solemn, and even some monks who were not very interested in Jiuxuan Tianzong would not show up at this time.

In particular, the following person is the Heavenly Dao of the Thousand Yuan World, and can be regarded as the immediate superior of all monks.

Qi Heng's identity, Qi Rui, has never been concealed. Whether he was regarded as a demon clan at first, or later successfully regained the power of heaven, Qi Rui and the others openly wanted to announce it to all the monks.

Now Qi Heng has grown into a real adult!

Qi Rui looked at the person walking out with his consciousness, the smile in his eyes was deep.

Qi Heng originally took the form of Qi Rui, so the two are somewhat similar in appearance. This is why there have always been rumors in the Thousand Yuan World that Qi Heng is Qi Rui's illegitimate son.

Thinking about it now, Qi Rui understood why Tiandao had to portray him as a character when his spiritual intelligence was about to develop. Could it be that it was just for the present, so that he could show off this appearance conveniently?

Of course, this is also Qi Rui's nonsense.

Now Qi Rui is completely able to accept that he is a falsely created character, unlike Mo Yan, Gu Zijin and the others, who are real people who have lived in another world.

But sometimes, Qi Rui himself can't tell the difference between true and false.

In short, as long as Qi Rui knows that his current self is real, as for the illusory alien earth in his memory, well, when one day he has the ability to manifest the world from his memory, then the fake one will become real.

Therefore, Qi Rui now has a very peaceful mentality. Even when facing Qi Heng who can prove that he is an illusory existence, he does not show any abnormality.

However, Qi Heng did not know these thoughts of Qi Rui.

Qi Heng was completely reborn, without any memories from before his spiritual wisdom was developed.

At that time, all His arrangements were in obedience to God's will, or in other words, the best method after calculation, without any personal feelings or desires involved.

Now Qi Heng, even though he has become the Dao of Heaven again and even knows some of what he did as the Hunyuan Dao Tree when the world was not yet opened, he still doesn't have much true feelings.

At most, I am just a bystander, praising a few words of foresight.

Therefore, he does not know Qi Rui's identity, nor does he know Qi Rui's reality or reality. Qi Rui is still his teacher and father.

Apart from his obsession with the Chaos Green Lotus, Qi Heng did not inherit many thoughts belonging to the Hunyuan Dao Tree of that chaotic era.

Qi Heng walked out of Xiaguang and bowed deeply to Qi Rui solemnly. The moisturizing and respect on his face could not be faked.

"Disciple Qi Heng, pay your respects to the master!"

Qi Rui used his spiritual power to lift the person up as usual, with a smile on his face that had not changed since today.

"You are my teacher's youngest disciple. When my teacher took you in, you were still an ignorant child. Your name was also given to me by my teacher. Today, I will give you a title so that I can hide away from you. This word "heng" is your name." Can I take my name as your name again?"