Chapter 417 - 418

Chapter 417: Intentional Refining Nine Nethers

A majestic figure suddenly appeared in the middle of the sea of ​​​​fire with clear distinctions between black and dark red.

There was a sudden surge in the black sea of ​​fire, and there seemed to be a roar.

However, this black sea of ​​fire was obviously not aimed at the person who suddenly appeared out of the sky, but at the destroyed attack.

The shaky formation of Yu Tianyan and others will be annihilated by the attack of Jiu Nether Fire. The Jiu Nether Fire, which has blessed Lingyun Danzun's cultivation, does not even pay attention to Zen Master Pudu who has Red Lotus Karma Fire. inside.

I thought it was a foolproof method, but it was broken unexpectedly.

The black sea of ​​fire set off hundreds of feet of fire waves, and the overwhelming momentum became even more majestic.

Qi Rui had just arrived, and before he was welcomed by his precious wife and disciples, he first saw the hundred-foot wave of fire, and his brows suddenly raised slightly.

Qi Rui raised his hand slightly, pointing the Chaos Divine Sword at the sea of ​​​​fire coming towards him, with disdain in his eyes.

"What a great gift, I accept it!"

Qi Rui's eyes were indifferent and did not change at all. He made a slight stroke with the long sword in his hand. It seemed to be calm, but in fact it was easy to lift. A rainbow-like sword energy came out from the sword body, with domineering power. It's no better than Yan Mingyuan's domineering sword.

The sword energy met the overwhelming sea of ​​​​fire. Compared to the majesty of the sea of ​​​​fire, the sword energy seemed weak, but the momentum was not bad at all.

The sea of ​​​​fire came towards me, and the sword energy split the sea of ​​​​fire in half. Qi Rui looked so small and so majestic in the sea of ​​​​fire on both sides.

By this time, other people also recognized the identity of the monk who suddenly appeared, and were shocked.

"Qi Rui! Hasn't he been in seclusion for many years? Why did he appear at this time?" Lingkong Alchemist's eyes were filled with deep fear and helplessness.

Will Ling Yun Alchemy Lord's fight with his life end in vain?

With a slight helpless sigh in his heart, Lingkong Alchemy Master flew up and headed towards the battlefield.

If you go now, you still have time to save senior brother's life. If senior brother really fights with Qi Rui, he may really die.

And the Supreme Sword Master, who had been looking forward to seeing Qi Rui, had a bright look in his eyes, full of eagerness to try.

"Qi Rui, he is indeed a master of swordsmanship. I really want to fight him."

Naturally, the Supreme Sword Master also saw Ling Kong Alchemy flying overhead. A slight smile flashed in his eyes. He unsheathed his long sword and dodged, standing on the long sword. above.

Then, it turned into a bright light and disappeared in front of the disciples of Qingjian Sect.

When the eminent Buddhist monks saw Qi Rui taking action, they all said "Amitabha", but they had no intention of joining in the fun.

Even Zen Master Pudu had a compassionate look on his face after discovering that the visitor was Qi Rui, but he decisively turned around and left. At the same time, the red lotus karma fire that occupied half of the battlefield with the Jiuyou Nether Fire also put away his hands, showing a hands-off attitude. .