Chapter 362 - 363

Chapter 362 Wuma Si becomes a disciple

During the half-month trip to Linxu City, where the Mu family moved, Qi Rui thoroughly implemented what he promised Ye Mo - lobbying Wuma Division.

No, it was another sunny day. Qi Rui once again screwed out the stubborn boy and started his new lobbying.

I want to ask why Qi Rui failed to lobby successfully after spending half a month? Is Wuma Si too determined?

Obviously, that's not the case.

"Xiao Si! Have you thought about it? I want to accept him as my teacher. He is the guardian elder of our Jiu Xuan Tian Sect. If you become my teacher, you will have the status of a direct disciple of the Jiu Xuan Tian Sect. How many people can't even think of it. There is nothing to hesitate about. Look at your little fat brother, how clever he is. He agreed as soon as I mentioned it." Listening to what

this beast said, it is strange that Wu Masi would agree according to his paranoid temperament. .

Your Jiu Xuan Tian Sect not only has old grudges with the Wuma family, but it also accepted Little Fatty, who Wuma Si now regards as an enemy. It is only because Wuma Si can agree.

The fact did not go beyond the expectations of others. Faced with Qi Rui's lobbying again, Wu Masi was completely unmoved. He just stared at the little fat man, as if he wanted to poke a hole in the little fat man.

The little fat man was frightened by Wuma Si's eyes, and he was very scared. He secretly prayed that the sect leader would continue to be a lobbyist in this way, so that he would not have to practice with this scary big brother.

Qi Rui glanced at Wuma Si who ignored him completely, and had to sigh that this boy was so courageous. Of course, it was the magnanimity he had always shown that made this boy so unscrupulous.

With a thought in his heart, Qi Rui had a plan in mind, his face was pale, and he looked at Wuma Si with an extremely cold look.

"Wuma Si, my patience has its limit. Although it is requested by the guardian elder, it does not have to be done by you. Don't push yourself too far."

Wuma Si turned his bloodshot eyes to Qi Rui. His eyes were not filled with fear. Just sneered.

"Why did Sect Master Qi bother to play so many tricks? He had to play with me for half a month and his patience was exhausted. How could Sect Master Qi tease me like this, a little foundation-building monk, for the sake of his disciples? ."

The sarcasm in Wuma Si's words was completely undisguised, making Qi Rui feel a little embarrassed.

In the conscience of heaven and earth, he was really trying to persuade Ye Mo, but it was just to satisfy his own bad taste, and his words were just a little bit artistic, not just teasing.

Qi Rui said, I don’t accept it!

However, before he could express his dissatisfaction, Ye Mo couldn't sit still.

The main reason is that Wuma Si's will to die is too conspicuous now, and Ye Mo is worried that if this continues, Wuma Si's Taoist heart will be completely destroyed by Qi Rui.

"Old... Sect Leader Qi, what's going on! Didn't I say that everything you said would be foolproof? What's the situation now? My future apprentice is determined to die now. Let me tell you, if you don't resolve the matter properly, I will take Hongxuan with me. Believe it or not, Zi Jin betrayed the family!"

Ye Mo started to protest. At first, he wanted to give Qi Rui some face, but later, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became. Qi Rui was just taking advantage of his favorite apprentice and couldn't bear it. !