Chapter 387 - 388

Chapter 387 Yier’s strength

War broke out everywhere, and although the life-and-death battle between Cang Hao and Taoist Xinghuo was fierce, it didn't attract too many people's attention.

Because, at this time, in addition to Ye Mo and the other three people, there were also a few Qingyang Palace monks who were watching. Most of them had already participated in the battle and had no time to care.

Moreover, not only the battle between Cang Hao and the others made people excited, but the battle between Wen Renyi and the others was also not bad at all, so the attention was naturally even smaller.

Take Wen Renyi as an example. As soon as he was born, he crippled the arm of a Heyuan Realm monk in Qingyang Palace. His cruelty was even greater than that of Cang Hao.

But in fact, a large part of the reason why Wen Renyi was able to successfully raid so quickly was because the opponent Wen Renyi faced was only an ordinary Heyuan realm monk from Qingyang Palace. If he was also a Tianjiao-level Heyuan realm monk like Taoist Xinghuo, he would also You won't hurt people so easily.

But this does not mean that Wen Renyi is lucky. On the contrary, his luck can be considered extremely bad.

Just after his Piranha easily tore off the Qingyang Palace monk's arm, another Qingyang Palace monk joined the battle.

This monk is no less a Heyuan Realm monk than Taoist Xinghuo - Taoist Xingchuan.

Dao Zun Xingchuan is also a member of the Xingyang Palace. Although he is not a top talent like Dao Xinghuo, he is a monk who is about to enter the Heyuan Middle Realm. His combat power is not even half a point weaker than Dao Xinghuo. .

If it were just like this, it wouldn't be said that Wen Renyi was unlucky, but don't forget that Wen Renyi still had an opponent.

Qingyang Palace was not so particular, and with the grudge against the arm, while Wen Renyi was fighting with Taoist Xingchuan, the monk whose arm was broken by Wen Renyi found every opportunity to create trouble for Wen Renyi.

Just like now, Wen Renyi had just finished a round with Dao Zun Xingchuan. He stepped back a few steps, and an attack came from behind. The direction was tricky, and it was also aimed at Wen Renyi's arm.

Feeling the attack from behind, Wen Renyi didn't even frown. A black piranha, which became more fierce and ominous because of the evil energy, suddenly appeared behind him, opened its huge stamens and swallowed the attack in one bite. belly.

The attack entered the body of the piranha, and was gradually refined by the piranha into pieces of extremely pure demonic energy. Except for the piranha's own needs, the rest of the demonic energy was enhanced by the piranha. The contract between the two continued to flow into him. in vivo.

Feeling that the demonic energy consumed in his body was filled up again by the demonic energy coming from the Piranha Flower, and his body was filled up again, the corners of Wen Renyi's lips raised slightly.

This is the reason why after being attacked many times, he still hasn't dealt with the person who attacked him cleanly.

With such a steady supply of demonic energy, why wouldn't he accept it?

Speaking of which, compared with his group of perverted junior brothers, Wen Renyi is a little weak, that is, he only has one Dantian. Unlike other senior brothers, all of them have at least one Dantian due to the creative method of senior brother Yu Tianyan. Two Dantian.

Although it is a bit shameless, I have to say that Dantian Duona has many benefits, and it can kill a few people with a slightly higher cultivation level than them.